(shouting)

東方輝針城 ~ Double Dealing Character (Touhou 14)

bullets, bombs, and girls, what more do you want? its touhou!
lukaramu
not lukaramu
First name: not lukaramu

Re: 東方輝針城 ~ Double Dealing Character (Touhou 14)

Post by lukaramu »

Well, but I meant using them effectively, which would mean you having to unfocus after they explode to get a new set because they don't respawn.
Validon98
Echoing Birdsong
Pronouns: they/them

Post by Validon98 »

LukaRamu wrote:Well, but I meant using them effectively, which would mean you having to unfocus after they explode to get a new set because they don't respawn.
Actually they do respawn. After the old set explodes, a new set comes up. You didn't notice that at all?
Because Touhou OCs can in fact exist, sounds fake I know.

I can't change my username but I go by Vali/Claire now (aka call me Vali or Claire at your leisure ^^).

I never update this currently playing section anymore, it's probably an RPG or something.

Strawberry Bose Partial Translations and Patches!
Picochilla
The eternal Cuddles

Post by Picochilla »

Validon98 wrote:
LukaRamu wrote:But I can't handle using her focused shot effectively, it's like with Youmu's focused shot from 10D
Actually, no it's not. I thought that way at first until I realized that her knives will explode on their own anyways, so you don't have to unfocus to get them to do anything. Youmu's TD shot is still worse.
But breaks every High Score at any Difficulty.

Good tip For SakuyaA: Shoot those aimed Daggers at the end of her Healt to the Boss and stop Shoot! They will only explode, wenn you conting shooting or change to the unfocused. This gives you a majority to graze. (My bad)
100% Approved!
Patooties are Talkhaus' best thing!
So... I just put in my Youtube-Channel