(shouting)

The Official Slash Fiction Thread! (RAod)

Topics of particular note that tickle the fancy of users and mods alike.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill
Pronouns: kunself/you

The Official Slash Fiction Thread! (RAod)

Post by RikunFrances »

.::THE NEW OFFICIAL RAOD CELEBRATION DAY IS... February 24!!!::.

It all started with all of this, folks, and now it's here, and it's now. The Official RaocowxAOD thread is now here, thanks to Cup for the idea! I'd like to mention that I'll be continuing the fanfiction and there will be a doujin available in a little while. In the meantime, I would like to show the picture that originated from the "stalkhaus" thread, also known as "The raocow" thread in the Gazebo. Thanks to AOD for asking for the picture in the first place. <3 For all you RAod supporters, share your RaocowxAOD things! (You know you want to) ;P
Anyone from the Gazebo, feel free to continue the conversation from the stalkhaus onto here.

At first, I'd like to thank TLs4 for giving me the lulzy confidence to actually POST this. Also, as a good warning, this is like...yaoi fanfiction. It's the FOIL of Aposke's fanfiction. If you know what I'm talking about and don't wanna read it, turn back now then. Otherwise, um, I hope I didn't offend anyone, though I may leave you questioning your sexuality. (Maybe?)
Contains wild mass guessing of surroundings and maybe some ooc? (out of character)
I hope you like it nonetheless, I mean, it used to sound a lot worse. (Trust me, lol)
Confidence...ho!
raocow sat at his desk after just finishing his most recent recording for all his fans. He went through the motions of editing the video and setting it to be ready in the morning when he wakes. He sat back in his chair and stared at the ceiling for a few moments, resting after a long period of continuous staring at the computer. He pattered off into the kitchen quietly to get a glass of water, bored with waiting for the rendering to complete. He shuffled back into the main room where his computer was and shuffling in and out, looking at the monitor and back. raocow didn't know what to do, he was, in fact, quite lonely on this evening. He stared down the door, wondering if he should take a walk or go somewhere, but his body just didn't budge to the thought. He then realized that AOD was supposed to come over and visit him for a few days, within all the busy work he had been doing, he had temporarily forgot. With this tucked in the back of his mind, he smiled and finished his work on the computer for the night and went off to bed.

The next morning, raocow woke early as expected of him and uploaded his video and grabbed a bowl of cereal. It was still fairly early in the morning, as he was about to do his daily comic page for the day, a knock came at his door. He pattered to the door and opened it to see AOD there. raocow then smiled gleefully, "Come on in!" He said, motioning with his arm. AOD smiled and looked up at raocow, who was quite the tall guy. "Sorry I didn't call, fell asleep on the plane." AOD said, plopping down his luggage in the middle of the front room. raocow smiled, "It's okay, don't worry about it, I was just about to make the new page." raocow said, picking up AOD's stuff and taking it upstairs. AOD looked around as raocow was upstairs, walking around the front room looking at picture frames and other such. raocow came back down and AOD sheepishly turned around after being a little curious of the frames and other such. "Are you hungry? I got food in the kitchen." raocow said, pointing his thumb back to the kitchen. "Yeah, sure, I'll take anything." AOD said, following him to the kitchen. At this point AOD was thinking to himself how "not super wacky" raocow was under normal situations, but reassuring himself that raocow can't be completely serious all the time either, that would kill a person. Everything was normal, suffice to say, and so him and raocow sat at the table and talked about the usual stuff they talked about, you know, stuffy stuff.

After getting aquainted in more formal terms and having raocow finish his page of the comic and another episode of his LP, they started to get ready to play some video games, and not the kind that would require AOD to learn, after all, they both remembered how Super Mario World went, a repeat would not be in order. They steadily got more and more tired as they played, and it was well past raocow's usual bed time when they ended. "Let me show you your room, then." raocow said, yawning and staggering up the stairs. He pointed to a dark, somewhat unused room, and turned to AOD, "Night, man." raocow gave him a pat on the back as raocow slithered to his bed and under the covers. AOD stood there trying to soak in the whole day before walking over to his made bed, and shuffled into it as well. "Try to get some sleep AOD." He told himself before rolling over and falling into a deep sleep...

raocow inevitably woke in the middle of the night after downing what seemed to have been a dozen glasses of water and other such. He carefully walked over to the bathroom as to not wake the sleeping AOD. After he had done his business, he opened the door to see AOD standing there. raocow, a little more than startled, jumped back and muttered a tiny whimper, "You need to use the bathroom?" He asked, waving his hands in front of AOD's face. No response. "Are you sleep walking or something?" raocow asked the question more to himself than to AOD, and tugged on his sleeve, trying to wake him. Instead, AOD gripped both of raocow's wrists and pinned him to the wall. "I've heard of sleepwalkers becoming murderers, oh God help me." raocow cried, trying to break free. AOD looked at him, and got closer to his face, much to raocow's surprise. He kept getting closer and closer to the occupied raocow trying to get free. Before raocow had any time to react to what AOD was doing, he had been lip-to-lip with AOD. "AOD what are you..!" He said, getting muffled by the onslaught of lip and tongue that followed. raocow's body seemed to give in, along with anything else that was trying to resist before. "What am I doing? What the hell..." raocow thought, as he was pressed up against his wall, being caressed by AOD. The moment started to blur from then on, he was laying on the bed, being pinned by AOD, as he watched AOD's eyes look at him with a hungry look. "Now I've got you, raocow, my own." AOD muttered as he slid further down. raocow groggily looked to the side, "Three in the morning..." He said, as more emotions started to flood over his whole body. "AOD what are you...oh..."

AOD woke the next morning in a cold sweat, "What the hell?!" He said as he got up, panicking. "Oh no, oh what happened?!" AOD was not in his pajamas anymore, so he put on normal clothes for the day and walked over to raocow's room, "raocow, I had the strangest dream, what ha..." AOD was cut short by an equally unclothed raocow sleeping peacefully on his bed, with marks on his wrists amoung other places. "Oh no..." AOD said, sadly, walking over to raocow's bedside, "Man I'm so sorry..." He said, trying to fight his inner conviction written on his face. raocow rolled over and smiled, "Do you really love me like you say?" He said, sweetly. AOD looked shocked, "I take that as a yes." raocow said, chuckling and getting out of bed. As he was getting dressed, he looked at the clock, "Noon...Well, my fans will worry, time to get to work." He smiled and walked downstairs, leaving AOD to follow. "Wait up Rao!" He shouted, running down after him.

"Hey everybody, this is raocow. Sorry for being late yesterday, but I had a long night..."
Newest Chapter from this series (and last?):
The days had passed by like a blur, and already in was nearing time for AOD to go back to his hometown. The night that happened earlier before had not been forgotten, rather, had been hush-hush for a while. They had loved from a distance and seemed normal and plain for the most part. Had it been less of an awkward spur, though AOD, it might had been more normal, embraced. It hurt slightly to see this unravel and never roll back up. AOD was standing in raocow's living room, waiting for him to finish his let's play before, looking with empty eyes outside at the beautiful view. raocow himself was not the same as well. The marks on his body had long since faded, but, to his fans, the marks so hidden weren't masked in his voice. He had been slightly different since the incident, even the slightest change one fan could instantly notice. The voices were mixing in their head, the things said, the noises made that day, they were haunting as well as they were lovely. AOD pressed his fingers up to his lips complacently, while raocow got up from his chair. The mood was suddenly very solemn.

"What are you going to do when you go back home?" raocow asked in a more serious tone, making it unsettling to AOD. "Sit there and do the usual, life goes on." AOD said, shrugging his shoulders, thinking of no other answer. raocow suddenly got confrontational with him, stepping over to him quickly and towering over him. "So you come over, take advantage of me, and just leave?" raocow's eyes glistened with a deep feeling of hurt, "You said you loved me too." AOD stood there in a daze, confused as to what he should say and utter guilt of what he had said. "Rao, I..." AOD looked into his eyes, and a shock of what seemed to be fear ran through him. raocow picked up AOD's hand and held it, "Do you understand you're playing with my heart?" raocow's voice had a tinge of anger in it, but he still remained relatively calm. AOD breathed slowly, then gripped raocow's hand, "Sorry." AOD said, quietly. raocow stood there, looking at him, with an empty look. AOD quickly picked himself up, "I'm sorry for making you think I'm playing your heart, but I do love you raocow." He said, boastfully. raocow's colour came back to him, "You really mean it?!" He asked in his normal cheery tone, smiling. "Is..is that weird or something?" AOD asked, "Because you know, people, they might..." He was stopped by raocow's finger. raocow just stood there and smiled, shaking his head. AOD looked at him with a weird expression, "So, what now?" AOD asked, still a bit shakey after it. raocow stepped back, "I think I'm intimidating you." He chuckled, AOD looked up at him, "Well, you're a tower and I'm a stub!" AOD said, with a grumpy face. The rest of the evening was filled with more video game playing and lighthearted conversation, with raocow doing his usual regimen alongside AOD.

AOD and raocow were packing AOD's bag the next day, "I don't want to leave." AOD said, suddenly. raocow looked at AOD, "You know I feel the same." raocow said in a rather serious tone, as he went back to packing things. There was an uncomfortable silence growing as they packed slowly. AOD went to speak, but raocow just walked off into the kitchen. He got up and went to look at what raocow was doing, only to find a very spaced out raocow staring into his cup of coffee. AOD placed his hand slowly on his shoulder, causing raocow to twitch away. "Dammit, would you tell me what's up with you?!" AOD shouted, frustrated. raocow turned around slowly and proceeded to give a firm slap to AOD's face. "You don't understand, do you? You don't even understand your own feelings!" raocow said, in a firm but calm voice, "You said you loved me and you're just leaving me now." He clenched his teeth at the words. "Yeah, well it's not like you've been treating me the nicest yourself!" AOD growled. "I've been treating you fine! I've been a good host!" raocow said, his voice raising a little. "It's not about that! You slapped me, you don't show any affection to me! I feel my words were in vain!" AOD had gotten angry now, and turned and walked away. raocow caught him by the shoulder and turned him back around, "Wait a se-" AOD was jerking out of his grasp, "Let go of me!" AOD struggled as raocow took him and held him, "I'm sorry, I thought you didn't want it." raocow said, quietly.

The stuggle stopped as raocow and AOD kissed passionately in the sunset coming through raocow's window. A certain look became apparent in both their eyes at that one moment, "I thought that you would be bothered with it." raocow continued. AOD shook his head, "I thought the same." AOD looked down, sadly. raocow held AOD's chin up and looked at him in the eyes, and AOD instantly submitted to raocow's embrace, backing him into the couch, but not before AOD could turn raocow around and place him on the couch, sitting on his lap. "Is this truly the resolve we've come to?" raocow asked, holding AOD's hips. AOD looked at him with hungry eyes, the same eyes as that one fateful night. raocow leaned back and laughed, "I guess we can't help it, after all." AOD slid his hands into the sides of raocow's pants, "I told you that you were mine..." AOD said, sliding around and pressing against raocow, then muffling raocow's noises with his mouth.

When all had been said and done, they sat in a naked embrace on the couch, tangled up in each other. raocow's body was marred again by AOD's kisses and harsh handling, but looked so lovely regardless. AOD slept in raocow's embrace, kisses all over his body, as pure as raocow looked. In the end, AOD did not leave after all, he planned to live with raocow, however, the whole process took two long years. Love is patient, and in the end, it survived with them.

From across the way sat a girl with hair of gold. She recorded the fine love story as she saw it happen. "They should really close the blinds more often..." She giggled, wiping a bit of drool from her face.

EDIT: AS OF MAY 9 2011, THIS IS NOW KNOWN AS THE SLASH THREAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Last edited by RikunFrances 13 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TLs4

Re: Oh Lord (Different kind of fiction)

Post by TLs4 »

TLs4 endorses creativity, irregardless of how off the wall it might be :D
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

[05:13:34] <Argumentable> everyone complains about the trolls but really I think the trolls are keeping everyone else in line
[05:13:57] <Argumentable> like this shit

I thought it was awesome though, I hope you make a sequel

e: fine

[05:14:59] <Argumentable> I didn't even read it
[05:15:04] <Argumentable> except the last paragraph
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
kilon

Post by kilon »

Oh fuck. This is just .. disturbing.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

To tell the truth, somehow I had actually looked forward to seeing you... draw out my story a bit differently.
That said, I haven't read it yet, but I suppose it won't be that disturbing.
Like, there are probably worse things, you know?

EDIT:
Read the story, it's not that bad actually, well written too, but I'm pretty relieved to see that you didn't go all into detail with things and stuff...
By the way, I wonder what raocow would think of this and if he will even respond (AOD will for sure).
Dan

Post by Dan »

I j u s t f u c k i n g t h r e w u p . Y o u d i d t h i s t o m e , R i k u n F r a n c e s . I h o p e y o u ' r e h a p p y .
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Don Zanevsky wrote:I j u s t f u c k i n g t h r e w u p . Y o u d i d t h i s t o m e , R i k u n F r a n c e s . I h o p e y o u ' r e h a p p y .
Wow, this must be your most creative post yet.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

I'm glad you all like it so far.
I just. I had to, Aposke's story just sounded that way to me, no offense. :/
I don't write smut, I write lovely things so there will hardly be a time where you see "detailed" something or others unless one of my friends tell me to write something for them.
That being said, it was written in a manner so that if either party were to read it, they wouldn't be offended, though I don't know their takes on the subject, I often assume people have hearts. <3

And Don, your welcome. : >

EDIT: So, who wants a sequel? : D
kilon

Post by kilon »

RikunFrances wrote:EDIT: So, who wants a sequel? : D
sure..;p
Una4ever

Post by Una4ever »

Me want a sequel too
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I want you to leave less to the imagination if you know what I mean
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

I would but it would get me banned for sure. ; P
Tsurugi

Post by Tsurugi »

I was just up for 31 hours. My brain did not need that.

...Sequel please.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

I take that as a "I like it".

I wanna see what raocow thinks of it lol...
Ashan
The world has become a place
https://ashan.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ashan »

I...don't know what to think...I'm...somewhat disturbed...I'm not sure... :S
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Ugh. Why did I read this?
GypsyDiver

Post by GypsyDiver »

It's pretty amusing, honestly. I think I like the idea of it more than the actual story, but that mainly has to do with, yeah, we have no idea how these guys act when they're not on the internet. So I think a little OOC is warranted.

I hear there is a sequel on the way. I vote a longer story. I like angst; it should have lots of angsty exposition. XD

Don't let these fools get you down, great artists always... um... *walks away before finishing the sentence*
my LP thread. it's the bomb-diggity.
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

Oh jesusgod, so this is where it is!

Rule 34 of the year, Rikun!

!#~[AOD]

EDIT: I can't begin to say how weird it was to read this, because, I mean, imagining myself and ahggh
Officially voted MOD-IN-ABSENTIA by Talkhaus election 2014.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

[AOD] wrote:I can't begin to say how weird it was to read this, because, I mean, imagining myself and ahggh
D'aaaaawwwwww, he likes it.
crushawake

Post by crushawake »

I found it well written, and worth reading, but this one line made me laugh so hard for no apparent reason.
The Story wrote: Everything was normal, suffice to say, and so him and raocow sat at the table and talked about the usual stuff they talked about, you know, stuffy stuff.
Shoot for more :)
If you need a hand with Mario Romhacking in some way, feel free to PM me. I'll try and answer. <3
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

AOD- People have been talking about it? Lol. At least I got one party to read it! I win rule 34 of the year and maybe a second after I finish the sequel.

crushawake- Now when you put it that way, it is totally hilarious, I didn't even notice I put it like that!

Glad you like it. <3
GypsyDiver

Post by GypsyDiver »

[AOD] wrote:I can't begin to say how weird it was to read this, because, I mean, imagining myself and ahggh
Yeah, this reaction made it all worth it. XD
my LP thread. it's the bomb-diggity.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Re: The Official RaocowxAOD Thread! (RAod)

Post by RikunFrances »

Now I'd really like to hear those words you were going to say but didn't find suitable to say, raocow.

*works on doujin*
kilon

Post by kilon »

The words are probably something like: "..."
[AOD]

Post by [AOD] »

What raocow said to me on chat:

squishy_penguins_from_hell said: man I am not even touching that thread.
@~[AOD]
Officially voted MOD-IN-ABSENTIA by Talkhaus election 2014.