(shouting)

Dust: An Elysian Tail - The Adventures of Sasuke and his Anime Figure Collection

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
Sebby19

Re: Dust: An Elysian Tail - The Adventures of Sasuke and his Anime Figure Collection

Post by Sebby19 »

I'll keep it. Forever.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
BurntTenda
defeat four ducks
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Dust: An Elysian Tail - The Adventures of Sasuke and his Anime Figure Collection

Post by BurntTenda »

Forever.

I like that you get an extra life for the box demon side quest, that's pretty nice.
Something goes here sometime.
Oh yeah, I have a Youtube channel
Crow
famous knife crow thumbnail responsibility holder
First name: Crow
Pronouns: she/they/it

Post by Crow »

epic fale
i've honestly never played a video game in my life
Cirno

Post by Cirno »

I sure hope raocow actually sells his last two materials to the shop so he doesn't ruin his 100% completion with something so minor that probably doesn't even add to completion percentage but it bugs me every time he shops :( :( :(
ztarwuff
What the heck is a flair and why am I being asked to write one for my profile?
Location: Within 2 miles of the Imperial Crypt of Napoleon III

Post by ztarwuff »

Forever! Ad nauseum.

I'm not sure if these are the actual voice actors, but they sure sound similar enough, that this just might be the.. uh... outtakes. Do these count as outtakes?
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Funny how raocow only died twice. The first he was revived by that revival stone, and the 2nd time was on purpose. With 2 extra lives, its safe to say we shouldn't see a game over.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Ometeotl

Post by Ometeotl »

That was a really stupid quest, honestly.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Man I love the box quest, except for the actual having to go out and die part, I'm kinda sad raocow didn't have all the items needed to continue that infinite quest giving/completion loop, I had no idea that's how the game worked in regards to having the completion conditions for the next quest in the line... bloody hilarious.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

That dying quest brings up a question from my end. You have to go kill yourself to prevent yourself from dying so what happens if you just let the health drain run its course?
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

I would assume you die-die.
kitikami

Post by kitikami »

The health drain from the box quest can't actually kill you. It's just like burn/poison status ailments where it can only drop you to 1 HP, so there is no actual time limit or way to fail that quest. The effect does keep hit-stunning you until you find something to take your last hit point, but it won't actually do any damage once you reach 1 HP.
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

raocow, remember to craft that item once shops are restocked, unlike the last time you said that.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

Ah yes, the missing map piece.. I remember finding that, good job also finding it without banging your head against the wall too much.
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

Xirix wrote:Ah yes, the missing map piece.. I remember finding that, good job also finding it without banging your head against the wall too much.
Quite the opposite of what you need to do, actually.

That friend you just rescued is from the game Bastion, though he has no name and is just referred as 'the Kid' by the narrator. It's an isometric Action-Adventure game, where the landscape rises up from below and builds the world as you. It looks cool.
The narrator himself is a feature of the game, as while you play he tells you the story and the Kid's actions, reacting to what you do in real time. The narrator is also a character you meet yourself very early on.

I have not played this game.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Crow

Post by Crow »

Today: raocow learns that he should read those notes he's been picking up better.
Alice
Pronouns: Girl person

Post by Alice »

Parama wrote:Today: raocow learns that he should read those notes he's been picking up better.
To be fair the note that gives that hint is like the first or second in the entire game and this is raocow we're talking about. Still would've been a good idea to at least think to look through them when he started having trouble finding it though.
Xirix
The British Palindrome

Post by Xirix »

I like how the 'random' level ups still catch you off guard, exp doesn't add to your bar until briefly after the combo meter dissapears. That tiny little area kinda makes me wanna play Braid again, its kinda weird how such a small section can make me feel that.

Congrats on breaking 5K Fidget too :P
Sebby19

Post by Sebby19 »

raocow, go see the friends you've released.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Crow

Post by Crow »

1. There is one more quest in Aurora village to complete aside from the 1000 combo quest, but it's only unlocked after you complete another quest (which you have done by now)
2. Do the 1000 combo quest, you gotta do all the quest yo!
kitikami

Post by kitikami »

In the Blackmoor Mountains room where you ride the platform to the alcove in the ceiling to get a key (the place where raocow glitched through the floor at one point), I had no idea you could just duck under the rock hanging down from the ceiling. I just assumed since it was there as an obstruction at all, it was a double-jump challenge and you had to combine your dash and double jump to go under the platform and get back on it after the rock. I guess that's what I get for playing Escape Goat.

Although that is still a lot easier than what I initially thought you had to do, which was use enemies to fly up there, avoid the spikes, and then either dash back out or just tank a hit on the spikes (I initially found it the same way as raocow, by randomly flying up there and seeing it, but the platform happened to be off-screen when I did that). For some reason I assumed for way too long that while the game overall isn't hard, some of the secrets were meant to be really challenging.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

so technically the video I uploaded for tonight is dubbed 'final' but I'll be doing an epilogue video for the last quest that apparently exists, and a few little things.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Ivy
Pronouns: any
https://ivy.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ivy »

raocow wrote:so technically the video I uploaded for tonight is dubbed 'final' but I'll be doing an epilogue video for the last quest that apparently exists, and a few little things.
you could edit the title at any time :^o
3DS FC: 2793-0650-7690 | Switch: SW-2766-9108-9399 | Steam: ivysaur1996 (ivy)
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

what that's crazy
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Crow

Post by Crow »

Oh man that quest is like the shortest in the entire game though just FYI it takes like two minutes
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

SUPER SPECIAL VIDEO EMBED PART 1 PART 2 TOMORROW WOW

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage