(shouting)

Another Great Suggestion

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Another Great Suggestion

Post by Argumentable »

Stop LPing anime or touhou games because they're awful it brings out the worst in certain posters and I don't like dealing with it tia
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Re: Another Great Suggestion

Post by O-Card »

yes please play more of the gmc jam that is a quality series
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

I like where this is going here's some more suggestions of great non-smw hack ideas:

Newgrounds Roulette
Featured shit on Kongregate
Gamemaker games
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

I was joking

people don't make very good games very often for those competitions
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

It's not my fault I'm overly optimist and assume that there are some genuinely awesome things hidden somewhere on these internet things!!!!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
AUS
Toni#4796
First name: Toni
Pronouns: they/them/their

Post by AUS »

If you want, I could suggest some more Game Maker games..
..Actually, I'm a bit behind the times with what people are loving currently. Umm..There used to be this weekly event where two games get pitted against eachother and members vote on the winner, and the loser picks their replacement..

And all of the winners are cataloged..
So, suggested GM games: these hundredish, I guess.
ps: The "hall of fame" are games that win like 3 or 5 or something times in a row, they stop being pitted and get placed in the hall of fame, the king of the cagematch happened once every 100 cagematches, so apparently those games are top knotch. I can't vouch for the #100 but for #200 Iji, it's very good. Dunno if it's super LPable because of its tonnes of replay values (and I know you DEFINITELY don't want to have to play something a hundred times to unlock everything, that's not how you LP things)
"oh no my best friend was replaced by a evil demon shadow monster"
"argh i am the evil shadow monster demon shadow"
Vip is pronounced "Beep"
nostalgic realtime nitroid let's play playlist
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus
Pronouns: Waifulord

Post by Truhan »

Oh no D: I was going to suggest Ao Oni, but I guess not (it's got no platforming anyways, only puzzles).
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

Well, to be fair, people telling me something is a bad idea never stopped me before.
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
DeadlyLampshade

Post by DeadlyLampshade »

Truhan wrote:Oh no D: I was going to suggest Ao Oni, but I guess not (it's got no platforming anyways, only puzzles).
I'd personally love to see this, but I don't think it his type of game to LP.
"If you want to be taken seriously in the great modern world of ours, you'll need to learn how to face facts, by charging at them with a hammer or a screwdriver, freaking plunging it in the wall, and people will ask you, "what the hell are you doing?", you don't even answer them, you just keep on plugging at the wall, once you get rid of your house in that fashion you'll probably be commited, and you'll be set for life!"
-raocow
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

DeadlyLampshade wrote:
Truhan wrote:Oh no D: I was going to suggest Ao Oni, but I guess not (it's got no platforming anyways, only puzzles).
I'd personally love to see this, but I don't think it his type of game to LP.
Yeah, there's only 9 (?) GMC games left anyways, I'm sure he already has another game lined up (or he's going to go easy for a little while, which is completely understandable after Nitroid).
Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.
DeadlyLampshade

Post by DeadlyLampshade »

Truhan wrote:Yeah, there's only 9 (?) GMC games left anyways, I'm sure he already has another game lined up (or he's going to go easy for a little while, which is completely understandable after Nitroid).
I recently finished the Nitroid LP, that was a really tough LP to watch, couldn't imagine how tough that game would be to actually play. It probably would of went the way of MariAri, if I had played it.
"If you want to be taken seriously in the great modern world of ours, you'll need to learn how to face facts, by charging at them with a hammer or a screwdriver, freaking plunging it in the wall, and people will ask you, "what the hell are you doing?", you don't even answer them, you just keep on plugging at the wall, once you get rid of your house in that fashion you'll probably be commited, and you'll be set for life!"
-raocow
Truhan
Lord of the Waifus

Post by Truhan »

DeadlyLampshade wrote:
Truhan wrote:Yeah, there's only 9 (?) GMC games left anyways, I'm sure he already has another game lined up (or he's going to go easy for a little while, which is completely understandable after Nitroid).
I recently finished the Nitroid LP, that was a really tough LP to watch, couldn't imagine how tough that game would be to actually play. It probably would of went the way of MariAri, if I had played it.
Yeah, I figure if he tries some of the Ao Oni puzzles he'd end up with a lot of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka4ETAyHZyM