(shouting)

Cesspool's occasional topic of despair and regret

so this is where you can post any art related type things! i bet you couldn't have figured that out for yourself, huh! "I" still needs uppercase you dummy - oh yeah!? fight me!
ACesspoolofHatred
What vision is this? What happens to the world?!

Cesspool's occasional topic of despair and regret

Post by ACesspoolofHatred »

since I drew a thing today i figured i might as well make one of these

I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

in which i discover and poorly abuse the brush tool

I have no social media presence, my only purpose here is to dismay and terrify you all, and I hope to continue to do so - Me, on one of Duvi0's Drawful streams
Y'know, Cesspool, that is, like, honestly... That was what I expected from you, and y'know what? That's my favorite thing that anyone does, specifically. Cesspool I adore you. - Duvi0 that same stream
ACesspoolofHatred

Re: Cesspool's occasional topic of despair and regret

sudden revival of despair and t shirts

brought to you by jackbox