(shouting)

Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Sebby19

Re: Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Post by Sebby19 »

I guess they are not saying what happened to him.
ImageImage
-Banned in Antarctica
Sebby19 wrote:If your life depends on throwing up, switch to the keyboard
Official raocow subscriber # 30,000
FluffyMeatloaf
a delectable bean burrito

Re: Important: Bad News. Spitznagl has Passed Away. Please pay your respects here

Post by FluffyMeatloaf »

Struggling to say something here. Like, I knew of the name, but I don't know if I knew of Spitznagl's role in A Christmas Advent Thing, though I do recall that series being great. Even not knowing that before, this passing is tragic. Rest in peace, and my condolences to the family.
Window Squeegee
Hog with a Blog
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Window Squeegee »

I... don't know what to say. I didn't know him that well, but he did have a somewhat important impact on me. I really owed him a lot for organizing the first thing I felt like I would be able to do here without screwing up entirely. I really wish the best for the rest of his family, as they've lost someone who was so friendly and hard working.

Rest in peace, Spitznagl
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

I... really don't know what to say, but here goes.
I can't really say I got to know the guy much aside from recognizing the rainbow man avatar, but hey, with what he did with the Christmas Advent Thing, someone like that had to have been a really awesome dude.
My heart goes out to all of his friends and family; I can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling right now.
I can only hope they can find solace with the thought that he's off to a better place.

Rest in peace, Spitznagl.
Chaoxys
Shocking, it's it?

Post by Chaoxys »

I didn't know him personally, just heard of him through the Christmas thing, but regardless, my condolences to his loved ones, I am truly sorry for your loss.
sonicspin
wishes
Banned
First name: t
Pronouns: whatever

Post by sonicspin »

i believe i talked to him once or twice, but still, this is a bad thing
so short... :(
d̀͢͏̷͢ȩ̢͡͞͠-̸̢͟҉g̶̡͟͞҉e͞͏͞͞͠n͢҉e̸̛͠͞r͟á̡͠͡ţ̛́͜i̧̛o̵̢ń̴͠͝͝
dA
DethBen
*incessant buzzing noises*
First name: Salacia
Pronouns: She/They

Post by DethBen »

Oh geeze...

Rest easy, Spitznagl.
"If it is to be then it is up to me" -Official motto of the city of Coelary © Chirasul
ImageImage
Miyutwo
Sexy Beam
First name: Cheryl Mason
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Miyutwo »

Wow, this hit me surprisingly hard and I didn't even know spitznagl at all, really. He seemed like a really great person though.

Rest in peace.
ImageImage
Two images in my sig now? What is the world coming to!?!
[/spoiler]
Sephiko
Isohaus Spy
First name: Kamil

Post by Sephiko »

Didn't know him personally and I'm rarely here to begin with, but it's still a disheartening thing to think of when any of us could be gone any minute.

Have a good rest, even if it was too early.
raocow 2 years ago in reply to Sephiko
@Sephiko This is it. I don't have to lp anymore, the single best comment possible.

TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

I'm a bit sad that the majority of this thread (including myself honestly) is "I didn't really know him well" when even as an outsider I've known Spitznagl as "important talkhaus name guy" for at least a while :< It kind of hurts to see that sentiment over and over again even though I didn't know him too well either.

Was nice to hear raocow's words :<
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Peliptia
(ˈpe-lip-SHēə) / [ˈpɛ-lɪp-ʃiə]

Post by Peliptia »

Well, I am honestly really lost for words. I give nothing but my most extreme condolences to his friends, family, and other loved ones; loss is never easy...

I spoke briefly with Spitznagl back in June, via private messages. It just feels so bizarre having messages in your inbox from someone who has passed away. I am just sort of stunned.

Rest in peace, Spitznagl~!
You are kind, funny, and a pleasure to talk to.
ImageImage
Darkonius64
Dreams of a forgotten reality

Post by Darkonius64 »

...this is saddening...

Rest in peace Spitznagl...
:bi_pride:
My latest SMBX episode
https://talkhaus.raocow.com/viewtopic.p ... 70#p473070

My media links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Darkonius64

Support my indie game Dormiveglia!
https://dormivegliagame.com/
Rex Ganymede
oi! notice me, kouhai!!
First name: Old Rexxie

Post by Rex Ganymede »

hey, i'm just dropping in to give my condolences to ben

knowing he was the one who orchestrated the Advent from last year (which i enjoyed watching immensely) bangs an especial dent into my heart

requiescat in pace, indeed, bro
GenesisJames
Music reviewer and drawer of cute girls.

Post by GenesisJames »

Rest easy, friend. You were a wonderful person to have around the talkhaus, and our memories of you will live on.
Njord_Nytilflytter
The danciest of dansker

Post by Njord_Nytilflytter »

I wish I had been more active and had gotten to talk to him more. Someone who orchestrated and ran something like the Advent thing must have been an incredible person. I wish his family the most comfort possible in this terrible time.

Rest in peace Spitznagl.
I really need to be more active here.
shawnphase

Post by shawnphase »

echoing the condolences to his friends and fam. rest in peace spitznagl.
anonymousbl00dlust

Post by anonymousbl00dlust »

My only real interaction with Spitznagl was during the advent Christmas thing, but during that time he was always very cheerful and helpful. He struck me as a really kindhearted person, and I'm sorry to hear he's passed on. My heart goes out to his family.

Rest in peace, friend.
alex2 wrote:It's all a matter of taste.
Klaty
GUESS WHO
Pronouns: male/neutral

Post by Klaty »

He was a nice guy, even if I didn't know him that well. (from AACT)
That annoying guy who always misses everything important and doesn't know what's going on most of the time. (also occasionally freaks out about minor things)
RobinLSL

Post by RobinLSL »

I don't recall seeing his posts or anything, but *man* did I get a great impression of him through the Advent Christmas Thing.

RIP
mellonpizza
working
First name: pizza

Post by mellonpizza »

what no what no what no what no

no

no

why do undeserving people have to die

fdjghidshidsgjoh

;~;
I'm not a YTPMV'er. My goal is towards learning music and eventually making my own content with what I like (in this case ponies). I'm still studying how music works and this is what I can do so far, so to all the ytpmv'ers out there: Please stop following my videos, cause I'm not interested in making chiptune music with your rules you set up on how to make YTPMV's. Also I'd appreciate if you guys would lay off bronies in the comment section, cause these are made for them and not for people who
Whimsical Calamari
i am the one that sings the chorus when you hum in the shower

Post by Whimsical Calamari »

Even though I never really interacted with him, I could still see the effects of his involvement on the talkhaus during my relatively short time as a member here. Dude was a constant positive presence here, and it really hurt to hear about this.

Wishing his family well.
ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Frozelar
Retired Screamer

Post by Frozelar »

Oh my god.
I don't... even know how to react. Like, spitznagl was so nice to me. We were pretty good friends.
I'm really going to miss him a lot.
I... wow this just ruined my mood completely :cry: