(shouting)

500TH POST EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!111

YelseyKing
Anyone want a banana? :3
First name: Matt

500TH POST EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!111

Post by YelseyKing »

I have decided to commemorate my milestone 500th post with a completely meaningless topic designed solely to inflate my own ego. This thread serves absolutely no purpose and should thus not be taken seriously at all! Also: Nopor Puss says hi.

So. With that out of the way...

On to other business.

Since I've been here a while, and have settled in, I figure this is as good a time as any to mention this... Back on some older forums I used to frequent, I used to hold forum-based versions of the long-running game show, The Price is Right. It's been years since I'd done that, but I really did enjoy it (made a lavish spectacle of it with hand-designed "props", to boot, along with ridiculous commentary and over-the-top presentations... just like the show itself!), and I was wondering how well a resurrection of it would go over here on Talkhaus. I know there are other forum games going on here, so I'd imagine there would be some openness to the idea, but I figured I'd toss out the idea first and see what everyone would think.

So... yeah. That'd be it. My 500th post, complete with a silly idea. Here's to 500 more. Long live Talkhaus! Etc, etc.
Ayjo and Meya are watching you. Be on your best behavior.

Moists:

The (Talkhaus) Price is Right
On hiatus. It'll return someday.
Lunikyuu
I forgot what I was going to put here after MaGL X3

Re: 500TH POST EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!111

Post by Lunikyuu »

YelseyKing wrote:This thread serves absolutely no purpose
Lies!

But anyway, the Price is Right game idea sounds interesting, I'm wondering how this version would work

also I should've saved my 200th post for this...