(shouting)

SMWC's Yoshi's Island Level Design Contest (YILDC)

TLMB

Re: SMWC's Yoshi's Island Level Design Contest (YILDC)

Post by TLMB »

Leet wrote:heck yeah top 10 with a broken entry!!!!!
You should seriously fix it if raocow is going to play these levels eventually. Assuming he knows this thing exists.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

The thing is, I had thought my ROM was correct at first, and it worked fine when I patched it to a clean rom - apparently, though, that ROM was not in fact proper. So I went and got a different one that I was sure was a proper one and tried it with that but apparently that wasn't working for people either. I really just am not sure what I can do now that doesn't involve uploading roms.
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
yogui
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banned
First name: guy who made something

Post by yogui »

I didn't won, but I won. :geek:
Congrats to me and the winners.
[enable_hats][/enable_hats]
Rykon-V73

Post by Rykon-V73 »

I also got a great place. Congrats to the rest as well.
By the way, after raocow finishes LP'ing A2MT, will he be LPing all the entries of the 2014 Yoshi's Island Level Design Contest!!!(this one)?
Lespna01

Post by Lespna01 »

Rykon-V73 wrote: By the way, after raocow finishes LP'ing A2MT, will he be LPing all the entries of the 2014 Yoshi's Island Level Design Contest!!!(this one)?
That's what I was just about to say, and I heard he was, but I didn't do that well. He will probably make fun of mine.
Last edited by Lespna01 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

from what ive gathered from alex's allusions to the future, it seems that raocow will indeed be playing this
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.