(shouting)

News

Where Talkhaus users can plot our eventual takeover of the world. But not really.
limepie20

News

Post by limepie20 »

Here's a thread where we'll post Talkhaus news, whatever that means.
limepie20

Re: News

Post by limepie20 »

So there are two new collaboration projects have started.

There's a Talkhaus dating sim/visual novel, and you can go there and give your permission to be included if you want.

And there's a SMB1 inspired SMBX collab!
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

A2MT is officially dead. May it RIP

I'm sorry for never finishing my sibling hall :(

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

Hey, if anyone's interested, there's an smbx level contest going on in the smbx forums that you can check out.
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

I've added the forum to tapatalk's network. If you don't know what that is, it's a mobile application designed for using forums and it's pretty good. You can find the forums by searching for talkhaus.
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

AS A RESULT OF OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH SMW CENTRAL AND SMBX COMMUNITY, WE HAVE VOTED TO CHANGE ALL FORUM AND TOPIC TITLES TO UPPERCASE TO STAND OUT TO NEW USERS

ALL EXISTING TOPIC TITLES HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO UPPERCASE AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE POSSIBLE TO MAKE TOPIC WITH LOWERCASE NAMES IN THE TITLE

ADDITIONALLY, ALL USERS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO WRITE THEIR POSTS UPPERCASE FOR CONSISTENCY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

After a long struggle we've finally managed to keep Rena under control and we are actively trying to erase the uppercase tyranny. Everything should come back to normal shortly

Sorry for the inconvenience

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Yo ! There's a Yoshi's island contest going on at SMWC right here. Time to design that 1 red coin/ sublevel masterpiece

Also the two threads linking directly to SMWC if you're a busy person
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread&t=72071
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread&t=72072

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

I've updated the [img] bbcode so that the image is replaced by a link in quotations

ctrl-f5 (or command-f5) to refresh your cache if it doesn't work as expected

let me know if there are any problems
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

i've added a [nico] bbcode for embedding images from nicovideo

just put the video ID without the sm at the start between them
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

another new bbocde: this bbcode is defined in bbcode.phphides content from unregistered users and bots

use it for hiding humble bundle codes etc...

I don't expect us to become a community which forces users to register to view links etc so use responsibly!!

example: this bbcode is defined in bbcode.php
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

a new bbcode has been added

ispoiler can be used to spoiler text inline, such that it doesn't break the flow of text

as so

a note: i have no idea if these things work on tapatalk, so an additional disclaimer: you might get spoiled if you use tapatalk (I'll be sure to try & get all the custom bbcode working on tapatalk if possible next week when i'm done with uni)
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

Rénà wrote:a new bbcode has been added

ispoiler can be used to spoiler text inline, such that it doesn't break the flow of text

as so

a note: i have no idea if these things work on tapatalk, so an additional disclaimer: you might get spoiled if you use tapatalk (I'll be sure to try & get all the custom bbcode working on tapatalk if possible next week when i'm done with uni)
thanks to a suggestion by alice, I've modified this change so that it persists once you click on it, so you can read the content without your cursor blocking it
devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

belated happy birthday talkhaus

yaaaay
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

email is now the primary method of login, but you're welcome to ignore that and keep logging in with your username if you want!

don't bother actually
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

In light of recent events, we've updated the Talkhaus rules. It seems that because Talkhaus moderation has always been pretty permissive and light-weighted, some people have been abusing it by posting whatever garbage they think or discriminate other members freely.

This update serves as a reminder of sorts, that these often overlooked rules DO exist, and anything breaking them is NOT accepted nor endorsed by the Talkhaus.

We sadly feel obligated to do this reminder because we made the mistake of believing that every member could behave as decent adults, and a few people are more and more proving us wrong (fortunately that is far from being the case for everyone)

We are also enforcing these rules with any partners or entity we're promoting on the forums. As such, the skypehaus thread has been graveyarded after we've been made aware of huge and repeated amounts of discrimination and hate speech taking place in there. We do not want to be associated with this place or any other that promotes such awful discussion.

Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Bwarch
Local Candy Fiend
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Bwarch »

Hey all! C'mon down and check out our Hearthstone tournament! Even if you don't know the game it's easy to pick up and learn (And it's free!). Deadline for signing up is July 14th.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14800#p227454

It's just for funsies so don't be shy~
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

HI everyone say hello to our new affiliate Mario Fan Games Galaxy

It's basically the SMWC of fangaming instead of hacking, there's tons of graphics/sounds/music or other resources from Mario games but more importantly it hosts millions of fangames, some of which are amazing ! If anyone remembers Psycho Waluigi that raocow played, it's from there, and I definitely recommend Toad Strikes Back from the same author. Go visit them it's pretty cool !!

devil†zukin

Post by devil†zukin »

New forum: project showcase

A forum for solo & collab projects alike, so people can collaborate on, discuss, or even just show off projects by users of the talkhaus. For more information see the link below.

Discuss this news: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14886
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere

Post by Jesuiscontent »

viewtopic.php?f=49&p=236184

Here is the new Video Game Music contest it's super easy probably go play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!