(shouting)

aposke being an upstanding citizen

cheez8
Food Nut

Re: The Story and Character Thread (Vote who'll be dateable!

Post by cheez8 »

okay, to be fair with that one, I wasn't aware that what wareng said was anything more than poking fun at (?whoever?) by picking at semantics since I'm pretty out of the loop on trans issues.

But now I am aware!

And that's good.
I don't really get it but okay
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

im only saying woman instead of female because thats what was used in the conversation with aposke before. usually i just say 'girl' instead of either
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Jesuiscontent
Tsundere
First name: cool old field

Post by Jesuiscontent »

Just drop this topic already for heaven's sake, all of you

Ditocoaf
Haustone Tournament Finalist
Pronouns: he/him/his
https://ditocoaf.talkhaus.com/

Post by Ditocoaf »

Yeah, learning is good! Lots of ways we can use words have unintended implications, and most "preferred terminology" is just carefully-phrased stuff to avoid saying things in ways that imply hurtful things, even accidentally. I only popped into this thread because Mabel's "don't do this" was weird. Sorry for the quick derail!

EDIT: right, jesuis, sorry.
Leet
Well, hello, Smith ( ´-`)ノ
First name: Chie Arale
Pronouns: she/her
https://leet.talkhaus.com/

Post by Leet »

ok but its kind of hard when theres a thread thats basically telling you "one of the people who started this project is evil transphobic complete monster DONT JOIN IT LOL ok make your game and dont talk about this" (renas thread)
Well it is a decent hack but sometime its just too repetitif there no level that actually pop in your face and your like oh yeah that level they all ressemble themselves and just monster along the way.
Blood Ghoul wrote:Sometimes it seems my blood spurts out in gobs, as if it were a fountain's pulsing sobs. I clearly hear it mutter as it goes yet cannot find the wound from which it flows. Before I met you, baby, I didn't know what I was missing.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Please direct all complaints to a member of the moderation staff