(shouting)

Thread Revival

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Blinx

Thread Revival

Post by Blinx »

Can we like, not revive pointless threads? I'd appreciate it if it can become a bannable offense. Its happened like 3 or 4 times now, and especially if it doesn't add anything to the conversation. Yeah, and a specific set of rules with consequences would be nice. Just, you know, to keep the peace. At least something better than "Don't be a jerk."
asdf
Time Traveler

Re: Thread Revival

Post by Time Traveler »

Uh, if you look at the "let's not spam this forum with crap" thread you can see that Dealth actually did something useful and gave supercharizard a warning for bumping the thread. I don't really think it should become a BANNABLE offense; it's really not that serious at all.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
kilon

Post by kilon »

And you should look at how long this person is on the forums. If it's a new guy he should not be banned immediately just because in his very first post he bumped a thread which he thought was fun to respond to.
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

I didn't mean specific examples, just in general a set of rules would be nice.
asdf
SpikyRat

Post by SpikyRat »

Maybe if you bumped a thread TOO MANY times, you get banned.

I hate you all.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

makes sense to me
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
supercharizard64

Post by supercharizard64 »

yay i was mentioned in a post for something stupid =D (i support this thread)
Blinx

Post by Blinx »

I found the "don't link to anything that can be considered offensive," a little silly because that rules out like more than half of the internet. I get what you mean, but I'm just sayin', even these forums or raocow's videos can be considered offensive by some people who don't like religious swearing. Err, still, just saying.

Edit: I would suggest saying something like "overly offensive" or something like that.
asdf
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

Agree! Go go SA
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

SayAnything wrote:Please let moderators do their jobs. If someone is breaking a rule, locate and use the report button, then leave the topic.
There is a report button?
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
Shadow_Aura_Knight
Rarely seen in the wild
First name: Aura
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Shadow_Aura_Knight »

BlackDS wrote:
SayAnything wrote:Please let moderators do their jobs. If someone is breaking a rule, locate and use the report button, then leave the topic.
There is a report button?
The triangle beside the quote button. You use it to report when someone is linking to another website that is illegal, making off-topic posts, or anything else that is against talkhaus rules. I'd do it to you, but that would be stupid and I would get in trouble.

Just remember that the next time you make an off-topic post though ;)
Woah.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Ohdamn, then why haven't I been banned or something? I'm sure somebody *coughbokocough* has reported me.
Do not deny it
IceSoldier

Post by IceSoldier »

BlackDS wrote:Ohdamn, then why haven't I been banned or something? I'm sure somebody *coughbokocough* has reported me.
Because when you're reported, it only notifies an admin in a PM-style note. They can then take the appropriate action. While you have been annoying to some, it hasn't been to the point of ban-worthiness. (I think. I haven't really been paying that much attention.)
Yay for not viewing signatures!
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

IceSoldier wrote:
BlackDS wrote:Ohdamn, then why haven't I been banned or something? I'm sure somebody *coughbokocough* has reported me.
Because when you're reported, it only notifies an admin in a PM-style note. They can then take the appropriate action. While you have been annoying to some, it hasn't been to the point of ban-worthiness. (I think. I haven't really been paying that much attention.)
Basically this.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

I think I should be banned. 8-)
Do not deny it
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

So do I.