(shouting)

introduction thing

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
ChikenNuggetSoup

introduction thing

Post by ChikenNuggetSoup »

oh hey there people of the talk haus this is josh of http://www.youtube.com/chikennuggetsoup
I am new here but I have been watching raocow have adventures with charlie and the stupid horse guy for a long time. raocow is my favorite rom hack player ever :3 and i needed to join this forum.
well I suggest an introduction section for people like me.
so yeah hello there raocow.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Re: introduction thing

Post by Argumentable »

There used to be an introduction topic in what was once "The Rest" but it got purged along with a lot of other stuff that probably didn't deserve it

Probably
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Daze

Re: introduction thing

Post by Daze »

So, umm... yeah, I kind of took it upon myself to make a new introduction thread just now. ((Click me.))

To put this suggestion thread to a different purpose, let me ask: Does a welcome thread seems like the kind of thing that should be stickied, right beneath the Gazebo's rules posting? I'll leave this decision to the mods and Mister Siteadmin (and Rao, if he wants to get involved), but I think it'd be nice for it to be stickied, where anyone new can find it easily. Totally up to you guys, though.

EDIT: I guess that's a yes. Thanks, guys. :)
Formerly "dazedouji" ~ Image
-----
It's been 6 years since I was here last! The more things change, the more they stay the same.
-----
Lastest check-in: July 29, 2019. :slow: :demo: