(shouting)

More links for signature

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Tprevie

More links for signature

Post by Tprevie »

I just got another dragon egg, and imagine my surprise when after attempting to edit my signature, I get an error message saying there can only be 5 links in your signature. If the sig links isn't upped one or two soon, the new egg is very likely to die.

None of us want to see something die, right? Right?
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
Time Traveler

Re: More links for signature

Post by Time Traveler »

I am amazed at how much you care about these egg things.
Time Traveler's Textor
Don't Wait! Get it now and be the part of fun! You will Amaze at super high quality of fine application? We are working very hardly to making assure of quality in our program. For you and your family.

Click here to download TTT Version 3.0!
Click here to download TTT Version &.%2!
Click here to download the latest version of Java!
Tprevie

Post by Tprevie »

I actually have to thank TT. I hadn't realized how much I was obsessing. I certainly don't want to turn into the dragon egg lunatic I used to be. Raoow, Tls4, siteadmin, and all the mods, it's okay if you don't up the links, it's not like the eggs are vital to survival for me. Upping the links would be helpful, though, as I'm sure other people need more links than five to do something in their sig. Again, it's not something you guys have to do, it would just be helpful for some members.
This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature. This signature is an eyesore.
Kraze422

Post by Kraze422 »

Don't forget about the links that are like, enormous signatures :P
I very seriously doubt we're gonna add more link permissions to sigs, but that isn't really up to me.
What?

Oh...
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

I am trying to imagine if I was BlackDS and I could have many more signature links, I would try to find the most ridiculous things to link and put them all in my sig at once... :/

I am hesitant to accept this proposal!
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

SayAnything wrote:Linking to more than five sites in a signature sounds a bit unnecessary to me, but assuming no one abuses it I guess there wouldn't be a problem. I just have a hard time picturing a practical use for that many links, though.
*points up to those egg things*
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

SayAnything wrote:
TLs4 wrote:
SayAnything wrote:Linking to more than five sites in a signature sounds a bit unnecessary to me, but assuming no one abuses it I guess there wouldn't be a problem. I just have a hard time picturing a practical use for that many links, though.
*points up to those egg things*
Practical.
*retracts comment*
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

I think the eggs are a waste of time, thats coming from me. Yeah, no, I would abuse the added linkage.
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made
TLs4

Post by TLs4 »

BlackDS wrote:I think the eggs are a waste of time, thats coming from me. Yeah, no, I would abuse the added linkage.
Honesty is the best policy!

*pat pat*