(shouting)

Streaming?

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Dealth0072

Streaming?

Post by Dealth0072 »

Have u considered doing live streams? Whether it be of games, or showing you drawing the latest comic, id think they be cool.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Streaming?

Post by raocow »

I'm just not sure about the set-up and how much bandwith that would cost me. I know talking over the internet doesn't take a whole lot, but streaming video?
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Dealth0072

Post by Dealth0072 »

U use ustream.tv or justin.tv to access ur webcam.

Theres a program called WebcamMax which records ur screen as if it were ur webcam, put the 2 together over zsnes or photoshop and welp there you go. :geek:
CFBalla

Post by CFBalla »

I like this idea. Only problem is that some of these programs cost money, and there would be a watermark...unless, you don't abide by the rules *shiftyeyes*
^Click me :D
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

The problem with live streams are that they're like TV - you have to watch when the stream is on! I think the current system works better - rao can record at crazy early hours and we can watch whenever we want to :)
kilon

Post by kilon »

you can record the streams on ustream or justin.tv

But I don't know any details about it.

As far as streaming goes,I'm not a big fan of that.
Booo95

Post by Booo95 »

I don't really thing that streaming would work with raocow's style of video. Considering it's him putting on his extreme enthusiasm voice and playing a game for ten minutes before he goes to do some stuff.
Dealth0072

Post by Dealth0072 »

I didnt mean for a daily thing btw, I meant maybe just as a bonus, he puts a msg on the front page and posts a 2 sec vid on youtube saying hes steaming, a link to the stream, he does some stuff for a little, just as a bonus IF he was bored one day.
Arikuzuki

Post by Arikuzuki »

there are free non watermark'ed programs such as the one i use to stream with "Broadcaster StudioPro" but i kind of lag when i stream, i dont think its the program itself but my comp but ya never know =\ anyways raocow could try it out test it out see if its good and go from there :D
Madacaek

Post by Madacaek »

Dealth0072 wrote:Have u considered doing live streams?
Have you considered taking the extra second to type "you"?
MrDudeMan

Post by MrDudeMan »

If raocow were to keep it idiot free and not play a hard game then I think it would work.
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

MrDudeMan wrote:If raocow were to keep it idiot free and not play a hard game then I think it would work.
But then I wouldn't be in it! *rimshot*
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

raocow wrote:
MrDudeMan wrote:If raocow were to keep it idiot free and not play a hard game then I think it would work.
But then I wouldn't be in it! *rimshot*
http://instantrimshot.com/
Dealth0072

Post by Dealth0072 »

Madacaek wrote:
Dealth0072 wrote:Have u considered doing live streams?
Have you considered taking the extra second to type "you"?
I would like to know the meaning of that post, besides you being a grammar nazi and not contributing to the topic.
Madacaek

Post by Madacaek »

Dealth0072 wrote:I would like to know the meaning of that post, besides you being a grammar nazi and not contributing to the topic.
The meaning is quite simple: This is a forum. You are not in a hurry, this is not a race, this is not a quickly-scrolling chatroom. Take your time to type words correctly so people don't cringe when they read your post. Thank you for your time. I shall now drop this, because it's off-topic; feel free to respond with some sort of justification for not bothering to type full words if you wish.
Last edited by Madacaek 15 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kei1ro

Post by Kei1ro »

Come to think of it, before in a video you were asking if you should do a LP of touhou, and various other shumps. Live stream may possibly be the best for this, since touhou is not a really a stage /save oriented game, and you would have to do it in one shot.
ImageImage
Dealth0072

Post by Dealth0072 »

The meaning is quite simple: This is a forum. You are not in a hurry, this is not a race, this is not a quickly-scrolling chatroom. Take your time to type words correctly so people don't cringe when they read your post. Thank you for your time. I shall now drop this, because it's off-topic; feel free to respond with some sort of justification for not bothering to type full words if you wish.
First off, you shouldnt of posted about it in a thread that has no meaning to your demands. If you have a problem with a person, you PM them. You dont say it in a thread your not contributing to.
Second, we try to maintain a friendly evniorment and not disrespect others on how they do things.

If you really have a problem with the way I do things, feel free to PM me about them. ;)
Madacaek

Post by Madacaek »

Kei1ro wrote:Come to think of it, before in a video you were asking if you should do a LP of touhou, and various other shumps. Live stream may possibly be the best for this, since touhou is not a really a stage /save oriented game, and you would have to do it in one shot.
I would watch a steam of raocow playing touhou until he can't stand the pain anymore.