(shouting)

Voting poll/upcoming LP's

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Solgryn

Voting poll/upcoming LP's

Post by Solgryn »

I think that the site should have a page for upcoming LP's, games which are to be played.
And also voting stuff, polls which you can vote for which game raocow is going to play or something, that would be nice =D.

The voting poll should have games chosen by raocow that he's not sure which one to play, and should have links to videos or the game itself so we could judge, would be nice =).

I already wrote this in "LP" forum, because I thought it was in that topic but then I saw "suggestion box" forum and I posted it here too, just in case xD.
Daarkbuu
Legendary Ammonite Princess
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Voting poll/upcoming LP's

Post by Daarkbuu »

Personally, I think this is a great idea!
Solgryn

Post by Solgryn »

Personally, I prefer the air!
(Smash bros. reference couldn't help it xD)

And thanks for the feedback
LunarMagicMan

Post by LunarMagicMan »

That's a good idea. It should only allow 1 vote per person and at all times, results should be shown. That will be awesome.
“Never lose focus. Focus, focus, focus.You are a zebra and you are trying to win a marathon, okay? That’s how much focus you’re having right now. You are The Focus of Zebra and The Zebra of Focus. You’re like freakin’ both. You have a split personality, you can do it. Well, that’s not true. But I can pretend! I have the power of imagination! I am, after all, The Marathon Zebra.” - raocow

raocow motivator 2000... too bad we skipped 1999 numbers.
GenoWhirled
Shoe-kari

Post by GenoWhirled »

How about a gallery where users can submit their own art? Seeing how raocow's talent lies in artistry, I'm sure he would appreciate seeing the work of his loyal fans, maybe. As long as it's something that at least is acceptable for the public and not a piece of trash, that is. That's the only suggestion I can think of at the moment.
The Guy who saved Patreon with butter and crabs.
Trotim

Post by Trotim »

GenoWhirled wrote:I'm sure he would appreciate seeing the work of his loyal fans, maybe.
Maybe he might, absolutely.
BlackDS

Post by BlackDS »

Daarkbuu wrote:Personally, I think this is a great idea!
I vote for Democracy!
^"that is like the quotse of the year"
Do not deny it
My personal goal is to make 200 great posts.
Take my postcount, and subtract 1400.
Thats how many good posts i've made