(shouting)

Talkhaus 3000 update

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Re: Talkhaus 3000 update

Post by Doctor Shemp »

Until the recent update, how would I know the post's in the news thread? It would just be a red global domination circle. And even if there was a post in the news thread, all it takes is a more recent post in the skype or irc threads and I wouldn't know about it.
Septentrion Pleiades
Banned
First name: Stephen

Post by Septentrion Pleiades »

This phone thing is amazing. My America!Fennkin!Boobfox!signature changes sizes to match my secret-society!signature. What sorcery is this?

It also made me wonder, "is the total number of topics per forum really that important?"
Last edited by Septentrion Pleiades 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
swirlybomb
a bomb that is swirly
First name: Swirlus Bomberton

Post by swirlybomb »

Doctor Shemp wrote:Until the recent update, how would I know the post's in the news thread? It would just be a red global domination circle. And even if there was a post in the news thread, all it takes is a more recent post in the skype or irc threads and I wouldn't know about it.
you click on the global domination subforum and see (or any other subforum since the global threads appear globally)

i don- i donno whasso hardabouthis
anonymousbl00dlust wrote:All the obstacles in my level can be beaten on the players first attempt without any 'future predicting'.
Doctor Shemp
Banned

Post by Doctor Shemp »

swirlybomb wrote:
Doctor Shemp wrote:Until the recent update, how would I know the post's in the news thread? It would just be a red global domination circle. And even if there was a post in the news thread, all it takes is a more recent post in the skype or irc threads and I wouldn't know about it.
you click on the global domination subforum and see (or any other subforum since the global threads appear globally)

i don- i donno whasso hardabouthis
Because of my extremely valuable five seconds, that's why.
Heraga

Post by Heraga »

Is this the 2nd or 3rd update to Talkhaus?