(shouting)

LP Suggestion: Super Mario Star Expedition

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
hhallahh

LP Suggestion: Super Mario Star Expedition

Post by hhallahh »

http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/topic1344.html

This SMBX hack was released about a month ago and it's probably the best I've played. Up there with Talking Time Bros if not better. I haven't seen a thread on it yet so I wanted to share it here, both because I'd like to see raocow play it and also to share it in general. The first few worlds are pretty easy but it gets challenging afterwards and the level design is for the most part of very high quality.

I'd also crosspost this to the cartridge forum but I'm afraid that might be excessive.

[Edit]

To actually download the .zip off the annoying free download site, click where it says "Download: Super Mario Star Expedition.zip". Also be sure to get/install the V5 update... the main download link says it should be up to date but I'm not 100% sure on that, doesn't hurt to install anyways.
Last edited by hhallahh 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
aterraformer

Re: LP Suggestion: Super Mario Star Expedition

Post by aterraformer »

You have to pay for it. I will not
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
hhallahh

Post by hhallahh »

You have to pay for raocow to LP a game? :P I hope I'm misreading that.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

He's probably talking about the shitty site you have to download it from says "Purchase premium account or get a basic one free" then it just takes you to the one where you have to purchase and I don't really see a way to get the free account.
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
hhallahh

Post by hhallahh »

Oh, yeah. Free download pages keep getting more obnoxious. Don't forget to install iLivid player too! /s

To get the project, you have to click where it says "Download: Super Mario Star Expedition.zip" at the top of the Speedyshare page.

And it's not clear from the OP, but you also have to download the V5 update separately and merge it with the project folder. Or maybe you don't, but I'd do it anyways.
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

wow, that's some slick moves they got going on...

(I'm pretty sure rao watched mechamind's run of this or at least some)
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.