(shouting)

Little treat for all you Touhou fans.

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Little treat for all you Touhou fans.

Post by benzeenie »

I don't know a great deal about the Touhou universe other than the games, but thought this might float a few of your boats!

http://mazuisubs.com/249

I don't think I'm breaking any rules here, but, if I am, please can someone delete this for me.

*Also- if it's posted in the wrong place, can someone let me know/move it please*
yogui
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banned
First name: guy who made something

Re: Little treat for all you Touhou fans.

Post by yogui »

Well it would have been better if it was posted in the touhou subforum.

Also can you tell me more about what it is before I download this?
And is there a direct download? The link is a torrent.
[enable_hats][/enable_hats]
benzeenie
⊂二二二(*^ω^)二⊃

Re: Little treat for all you Touhou fans.

Post by benzeenie »

yogui wrote:Well it would have been better if it was posted in the touhou subforum.

Also can you tell me more about what it is before I download this?
And is there a direct download? The link is a torrent.
From the page I linked to-

Code: Select all

Today I'd like to present to you: Touhou - Little Reimu

For those of you unfamiliar with the Touhou universe, I've included a short primer below.
This is a movie made from a series of 8 manga-style Touhou videos that tell the (unofficial) backstory of Reimu when she was young. It is by far the most amazing Touhou story I've personally come across, and every care was taken to make sure the resulting translation and typesetting matches the spirit of the original.

Since these were released over the course of several months on Nico, they do come with credits, but don't skip them because they contain story bits. I've taken all the videos and stitched them together to form a more or less cohesive movie a little under 2 hours long. You might initially be put off by the non-animation and the pacing of the story but I hope you can watch through to the end - it will be worth it, I promise.

So whether you're a longstanding Touhou fan or completely new to the series, I humbly offer this Mazui release for your enjoyment. 
I don't think I can add anything more to what's written there, other than that Mazui is a well respected fansubbing group and that no, I don't think there's a direct download.

*Does someone want to move this to the Touhou subforum? Sorry, I didn't realise there was one!*