(shouting)

Playing a Super Mario World fangame.

Have anything to suggest? A crazy video idea? New merchandise in mind? Write it down here - I'm not saying I'm going to listen, but I promise to pretend very hard.
BuzzNBen
First name: Ben

Playing a Super Mario World fangame.

Post by BuzzNBen »

Hi raocow. I'm currently working on a game called Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday, and it is a fangame that uses an engine similar to the original Super Mario World. And since you play alot of hacks, this may be a chance to try it out. I think it would be alot of fun to play and your fans would quite enjoy it.

However, It's not quite done yet. I'm going to get a demo out by the end of this year. But even if you did do it, it would be delayed anyways because of your current lets plays at the moment. If your interested... have a look at these screenshots and/or the story:
The long awaited sequel to Super Mario Brothers 2011 and Super Mario Brothers 2010! Super Mario Bros 2012 is a Super Mario World like fangame based off of SMW elements and SMW hacks. The game is in early development, uses spc files for music, and we can use some supporters on our forums. Link below.

Thousands of years ago, the elders of the Mayan race prophized a series of events that will lead to the untimate end of the earth and the Mushroom World. Fast forword to today, it is December 7, 2012, the earth is still peaceful, and The Bros. and their friends were celebrating the peace since any threat to the MK never sufficed for a while largely due to the mistakes villains made that were thwarted by the Bros., unknown to them that they were fulfilling the prophecy the Mayan civilization predicted. In a remote corner of the Mushroom World, tired of the numerous defeats at the hands of the Mario Bros., Bowser formed an alliance with all of the major villains and proposed to invade all of Mushroom World. They did ten days later, and the human explorers native to the Mushroom World lost in the real world for two years suddenly found themselves back in Mario's world with alarming news. The explorers found the bros. and told them about the prophicey. Alarmed by the news, Mario and Luigi's set out to prevent that part of the prophecy from ever happening, the ultimate destruction of the Mushroom World and interstellar dominance at the hands of Bowser and the villains!
BuzzNBen

Re: Playing a Super Mario World fangame.

Post by BuzzNBen »

Hey. I'm going to have a demo up in a few days.

Thought to let you know and check it out here if your still interested:
http://nintendocfc.com/booth.html?id=33 ;)
BuzzNBen

Re: Playing a Super Mario World fangame.

Post by BuzzNBen »

Hey there!

Some news! World 2's levels are now complete!
Here are some screenshots (Warning. Some Spoilers):