(shouting)

A2MT Complete! 1.9.5 Released!

wanna make a game, or anything else? seminal bloom!
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Re: A2MT Complete IT'S FINALLY DONE! UPDATE 1.6 IS OUT!

Post by Tobi555 »

QubicTom wrote:A fixed A2MT? No way! No way!
Gonna check this out right now :D
Yes! :D Keep in mind that the chests that didn't have anything in them still don't but I added a in jokey story reason for that C:
raocow wrote:wow. I'd never think we'd see the day :shock:
Yes! No more fishmarket, no more zombie, no more individual ips files 8-) ;)
YelseyKing wrote:A fully complete A2MT? (Not to be confused with AM2R.) Nice. I may have to go through this (with much save state abuse, because seriously, this hack) to update the SPC set of it I made way back when. Though I'm mostly curious as to how much "cut content" was restored.
Totally understandable for how hard it is XD Id say a moderate amount was restored. Broken levels had to be thought out on how to fix since they're ASM doesn't exist anymore. Old un-inserted message boxes were restored on all levels etc. and so many fixes I couldn't even begin to state them all XD Unfortunately the 2 levels you saw during raocows zombie run for La Joie De Glisser and Extraordinary flip notes are not included for many reasons: They broke some stuff, were never in a base rom to begin with and had lost ASM which broke Flip Notes entirely. I added some "cut content" that wasn't on the Overworld that was supposed to be there and a secret event for the end of the game that wasn't implemented.
Rejnka wrote:Am I the only one who finds someone with Rin Satsuki as their avatar finishing up a project that never came to be strangely fitting? Actually, since nobody has said it yet, probably so far, but still.
XP Yes! I didn't even notice that until now XD I love Rin she deserves a chance C:
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

Tobi555 wrote:Can you verify if the Secret.zip folder requires a password
I could not open it, no so works properly!
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

aterraformer wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:Can you verify if the Secret.zip folder requires a password
I could not open it, no so works properly!
Ok thanks aterraformer I appreciate that cuz since I made it, it will always open for me XD How far are you through the game now? Everything going ok? C:
freakin whatzit
welcome to th :|
First name: alex
Pronouns: they or she

Post by freakin whatzit »

instead of zombie a2mt, it's frankenstein's monster a2mt

tobi's monster a2mt?
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
aterraformer

Post by aterraformer »

Tobi555 wrote:Ok thanks aterraformer I appreciate that cuz since I made it, it will always open for me XD How far are you through the game now? Everything going ok? C:
The last level I played last night was the Layer 2 "Romp" jank level. Super cleared in. Took me a while lol. I was kind of going off random paths and going back. It's really hard to judge progress. I'll go back to it again in a day or too.
raocow wrote:the plan is to wait for Jump to be released and then replacing the graphics without telling anyone involved with Jump.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

aterraformer wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:Ok thanks aterraformer I appreciate that cuz since I made it, it will always open for me XD How far are you through the game now? Everything going ok? C:
The last level I played last night was the Layer 2 "Romp" jank level. Super cleared in. Took me a while lol. I was kind of going off random paths and going back. It's really hard to judge progress. I'll go back to it again in a day or too.
Yea I couldn't add the direction arrows for it but regardless from what I understand it's supposed to be an all over this place Overworld since your racing to reach the switch palaces XD There might be an odd path this where if you close the game and relaunch it after you beat your last level it'll still be super cleared but the path won't be there which means you have to beat the level again. So for now since it seems like it saves based on level entrance I recommend entering a level then closing down the game so your path saves...if you understand what I mean XD I'd say put a save state where you are when your done for the day but your on console hmmmm anyways let me know if you experience this issue. Also if anyone wants to volunteer to add the Rise to the Challenge arrows to the Overworld that'd be nice since I can't hex edit etc. :)
freakin whatzit wrote:instead of zombie a2mt, it's frankenstein's monster a2mt

tobi's monster a2mt?
I guess so now :lol: Brought back from the dead it makes sense :P I hope you guys enjoy it regardless of difficulty C: :lol:
Kshaard
Dodo/
First name: mac5565
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kshaard »

Any plans for adding custom music to the overworld/title screen?

I don't mind whether you do or not; I'm just very happy this thing is actually a thing now. It's a little bit jarring, though, given how much different everything else is compared to the original.
This is someone's signature.

"I don't like that universe I just created by accident . . ."
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

I don't believe Wyatt ever released all the OW music.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Kshaard wrote:Any plans for adding custom music to the overworld/title screen?

I don't mind whether you do or not; I'm just very happy this thing is actually a thing now. It's a little bit jarring, though, given how much different everything else is compared to the original.
Like SAJ said I don't think he released it all and even if he did I highly doubt it sorry man :( I do have update 1.7 in the works though which will fix a couple things:
-Time Up! bug
-Adding the name for the final level (Franky let me name it)
-Reformated Credits list
That's all I have so far :)
Kshaard
Dodo/
First name: mac5565
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kshaard »

If it's of any interest, I did at one point compose some OW music for JUMP½ (which was apparently rejected because the idea of original music wasn't VIPpy enough or something along those lines). viewtopic.php?f=69&t=16501

Go ahead and don't use it if you'd rather not. Anyway, it's some SMW music written by a talkhauser, so I think it's very much in the spirit of A2MT.

Just throwing in my 2p piece.
This is someone's signature.

"I don't like that universe I just created by accident . . ."
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Kshaard wrote:If it's of any interest, I did at one point compose some OW music for JUMP½ (which was apparently rejected because the idea of original music wasn't VIPpy enough or something along those lines). viewtopic.php?f=69&t=16501

Go ahead and don't use it if you'd rather not. Anyway, it's some SMW music written by a talkhauser, so I think it's very much in the spirit of A2MT.

I see I appreciate it and if you wanna hear the A2MT music, to my knowledge, its packaged with A2XT and will be used with that from now on :)
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

out of curiosity, what did you do with the levels that where meant to be on submaps that weren't finished (cave and final) ?

I know I could download andd check myself, but [end of sentence missing]
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

raocow wrote:out of curiosity, what did you do with the levels that where meant to be on submaps that weren't finished (cave and final) ?

I know I could download andd check myself, but [end of sentence missing]
Those sub maps (Eyeball and Mountain) are actually inserted correctly with all they're levels in their respective maps :) Nezumi Farm, Trials of the Parrot (name for the final level approved by franky) etc. they're all on the correct sub map in the correct spot :) Further over there is on a special place on the Overworld when you finish the game and B-Side is password protected ;)
Last edited by Tobi555 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

oh shit really!

I can't wait to see the giant eyeball in QubicTom's lp, oh man oh man
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

raocow wrote:oh shit really!

I can't wait to see the giant eyeball in QubicTom's lp, oh man oh man
Yup they're all there and working properly :D Who drew the eyeball sub map was it you raocow?
raocow

Post by raocow »

yup it was me, it's the first subworld I drew

after that I did nonsense-land, the ice valley and the lost jungle, in that order.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

raocow wrote:yup it was me, it's the first subworld I drew

after that I did nonsense-land, the ice valley and the lost jungle, in that order.
Oh interesting I had a feeling you did since those all seem to have the same artistic style :) If you ever plan on playing A2MT again you might wanna wait until update 1.7 where a couple issues are fixed and a few misc. things are added :lol:
SAJewers
ASMBXT Level Wrangler/A2XT Project Coordinator /AAT Level Designer

Post by SAJewers »

Tobi555 wrote:
Kshaard wrote:If it's of any interest, I did at one point compose some OW music for JUMP½ (which was apparently rejected because the idea of original music wasn't VIPpy enough or something along those lines). viewtopic.php?f=69&t=16501

I see I appreciate it and if you wanna hear the A2MT music, to my knowledge, its packaged with A2XT and will be used with that from now on :)
There's also this RAR by YelseyKing.
ImageImageImageImageImage | Image | Image
Sharenite | RetroAchievements | NameMC | IGDB
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

SAJewers wrote:
Tobi555 wrote:

There's also this RAR by YelseyKing.
Thanks SAJ :)
EDIT: Update 1.7 is gonna be released around the 14th because I'm waiting on something :)
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

Tobi555 wrote:beep
Could I ask we move the DL off of Mediafire to Dropbox please?
Mediafire is kiiiinda a garbage site full of redirects and malware ads these days.
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

TheFinalSentinel wrote:
Mediafire is kiiiinda a garbage site full of redirects and malware ads these days.
I don't have a Dropbox :( I mean I guess is it bad enough where I should get a dropbox? I heard their security was compromised today. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
Rixithechao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODxOghVmko
First name: Mack
https://rixithechao.talkhaus.com/

Post by Rixithechao »

box.com and Google Drive are also options.
Delightful Adventure Enhanced is out now!

There's an official ASMT Discord server! Check it out to discuss Demo games and follow their development! thread, invite link

(Entry requires verification, either with a connected Youtube/Twitter/Twitch/etc account or manually by the server staff.)

Itch.io (albums and eventually games), Youtube (dofur pass and I guess other videos)
TheFinalSentinel
Low rates,%Percent%signs%, I dunno
First name: £ٌœ'ƒھ‡ح¼円Qف-‹";ôىù♪ïظ§»ھ
https://thefinalsentinel.talkhaus.com/

Post by TheFinalSentinel »

Tobi555 wrote:
TheFinalSentinel wrote:
I don't have a Dropbox :( I mean I guess is it bad enough where I should get a dropbox? I heard their security was compromised today. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here.
Throwaway account?
I just think better safe than sorry, so far as my antivirus is concerned.
Rockythechao wrote:box.com and Google Drive are also options.
Good idea. Google Drive is good too (never used box.com though).
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

TheFinalSentinel wrote:
Link's back up I caved and chose dropbox :lol:
tenta
First name: Alex

Post by tenta »

Tobi555 wrote:
TheFinalSentinel wrote:
Link's back up I caved and chose dropbox :lol:
That link doesn't work. It just leads me into my account with my stuff in it.