(shouting)

The Official Slash Fiction Thread! (RAod)

Topics of particular note that tickle the fancy of users and mods alike.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill
Pronouns: kunself/you

Re: The Official RaocowxAOD Thread! (RAod)

Post by RikunFrances »

New mini story guys, a fluffy one. More friendly.
It was fairly quiet, dusk had just set in, and dinner had already been eaten. raocow, not being as lithe as AOD had sat down on the couch to watch the sun go down as AOD washed the dishes. The twilight wasn't very dull where he lived, there was water, it reflected off it and it looked stunning. To most, it would become boring after a while, but in an artist's eyes there's always something beautiful in every sunset. AOD had finished the dishes just in time to watch the end of twilight, and stood over raocow's lazy form on the couch. His eyes glazed over raocow's form, and smiled and looked out into the sunset. "Never would have thought this would happen." AOD thought, his eyes shining the reflection of the sun. The sun finally set and AOD offered his hand to raocow, "Need help?" He asked, as raocow took his hand and pulled himself up. raocow let out a big yawn and smiled, "I'm so big and tall, I dunno how you could put up with me." raocow chuckled and scooted over on the couch to let AOD sit next to him, where AOD promptly sat. There was small silence there for a moment, and then AOD smiled, "You're just a great guy, you know?" He set his hand on raocow's, "Some people say that this kind of relationship would never work. Some people say it's harsh, and just like some erotic stunt. I didn't particularly care for either way, but now, seeing it in my own eyes, it's a hell of a lot deeper than that." AOD furrowed his brows and looked at raocow, "Some people might even find out and then hate us." He said, quietly. raocow sat there in thought for a moment, everytime AOD said something particularly long and relatively insightful (which was often) he did this. "This may be true, but, as much as I adore making videos for everyone, they'll just have to suck it up." raocow put on a grumpy face, "Complainers are just so damn annoying." He said, sighing. AOD chuckled and agreed, "They never cut you any slack, so why cut them any?" He leaned up against raocow's elbow and smiled. "Then it's settled." raocow said, looking at AOD gleefully, "You're living with me." AOD grinned wider and nearly tackled raocow in an embrace, and they held it, softly.
...And the next one might be...
Bondage
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

Only rikunfrances posts in this thread because it's too creepy for the creeps
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
O-Card
what are you doing here
Pronouns: he/el

Post by O-Card »

in fact you should change all posters in this thread to rikunfrances
talkhaus: the singening
you must sing
MAFIA
yo yo yo play the game
rubberfishy

Post by rubberfishy »

The fact that that story has no sex or anything in it just makes it creepier imo.
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Aposke wrote:
RikunFrances wrote:I wanted Marisa
Brb, writing a fic about Rikun getting it on with Marisa.
This is a little excerpt from a multi-chapter fanfic I'm writing on. RikunXMarisa. Be scared. Be fucking scared.

"You know... It's just all the sexual frustration, ze...
Living in a world where everyone else is... like, freaking straight... It makes me feel like I'm the only lesbian in all of Gensokyo!
"
Marisa set down her tea cup and took a short look at Reimu, who was sitting opposite to her, on the old, occasionally creaking shrine planks. Reimu on the other hand tried to avoid her gaze. Finally, after an akward moment of silence, she responded.
"Marisa... F- For you to just come over here and blurt this out like that..."
She gave a short, disoriented laugh, averting her gaze yet again.
"This is... not... one of those things I usually deal with... I'm... sorry... if I don't seem like much of a help here, but... I really don't know what to say. I-I mean-"
Before she could let out another akward laugh, Marisa cut her off.
"It's okay Reimu, I didn't expect you to understand it anyways. I just felt like I wanted to talk to someone about it finally... Probably cause I thought it'd make me feel relieved, ze. But-"
"No, no, it's... not that I don't understand you, I just... I never-"
"Hey, don't make me feel bad now, ze.", Marisa raised her voice. "I didn't want to pull you into this, it's just that I needed someone to talk to... It's just so... terrible. Being alone all the time, without any girl who loves you back."
Just that second, as Marisa reached out to grab her tea cup again to sip out the small puddle that was left inside, a heavy shake went through the shrine, followed by a bright light shortly flashing.
Then, the two Gensokyo residents heard the sound of a body falling onto the ground.
The shrine grounds were coated in silence for a while. The singing of the birds outside stopped, and for a few seconds, both girls didn't dare to move. Marisa was the first one to break the silence.
"Ze, I think someone's decided to pay you a visit."
It was such an unfitting comment, yet it was so typical for the witch. Reimu decided to act like she hadn't heard her and stood up casually. [...]
As she closed in to the girl lying on her stomach on the ground, Reimu noticed that the dark-blonde haired girl was unconscious. Not wasting any time, she let out a small sigh and began picking her up and dragging her over to the Kotatsu Marisa was still sitting at.
The western magician hadn't made any efforts to help Reimu but was quite elate when she noticed that the newcomer was American.
"Oh look, she's american! We didn't have one of her kind come over in quite a while, right, ze?"
Reimu gave her an annoyed look instead of answering. She leaned the girl's body against one of the thin, wooden walls and turned around again.
"Well, I guess so.", she sighed, taking place opposite of Marisa and continuing to sip her tea again. "I should really go talk to Yukari about this though... If she continues to just bring the people in here like that, Gensokyo's going to be overpopulated in a few years! In fact, the human village is already bursting with people... Geez~"
"You worry too much, ze. Don't forget, many humans get eaten by Youkais too. It's like natural selection, you know?"
"I'd rather avoid that."
"Hey, I think she's waking up.", Marisa pointed at the silently breathing figure behind Reimu. The figure turned her head to the side a little and then slowly started opening her eyes. With squinted eyes, she stretched out a hand, seemingly reaching out for something.
"Raaaooo~coooowww~"
"Wha-?" Marisa looked dumbfoundedly behind Reimu, who had turned around to face the drooling figure behind her.
"You're su~ch a good lover, Raaaooocooow~♥"
The girl softly laid her hand on Reimu's chest and began to gently stroke it.
"Ooooohhhoho~ Your skin is sooooo~ soft..."
While drooling some more, she shifted her body axis forward and clumsily fell on the ground, with her head landing in Reimu's lap. The weird girl then pulled herself closer to the miko, whose body had stiffened in shock of the events. She was heavily blushing and didn't seem to know what to do.
"Raaaaooooo~coooowwww... I want to feeel you agaiin~", the girl drooled and slid her hand further down, along the open sides of the miko's dress, reaching down to her private parts.
"Oooohhh Raaaooocooowww... Have you chaaanged clooothes for meee~? Hmmmhmmm...", she let out a muttered laugh.
Marisa, who during the course of all this had continiously crept closer towards the two of them, let out a short gasp as she saw where the girl's hand was moving.
But before Rikun could figure out her own mistake, Reimu finally snapped.
The Rikun Frances Payback Thread - Coming Soon...
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

I love it. Can't wait to read more. <3

raocow's a good lover rofl.
maket000
:)

Post by maket000 »

Someone finally captured rikun's personallity in text format...
why would you make the internet see that apokse? o_O
Happy Halloween!
morsel/morceau

Post by morsel/morceau »

More people ought to write stories.
Towards the end of a warm evening at the beginning of July, the sun was setting over Michigan. Long, low rays cast a pink flush over the west-faces of the buildings, even as the east-faces gathered darkness in the twilight. In a room on the sun-favoured side of a house there sat a young woman, or it might have been a very gay ma - "Dammit, I'm a girl," she shouted without interrupting what she was doing - well alright, sat a girl, typing in front of a computer screen. She was writing a story, and it wasn't going well.

Finally tiring of trying to make her characters do things they didn't want to do (why was it all so unreal? couldn't she just have something tangible to work with?), she alt-tabbed to a flash video. Since it had loaded and was ready to play, she stopped the music she had been listening to.

"You're so damn pretty
If I had a type then baby it would be you"

"Oh Enrique," she sighed. "Why are all the good ones heterosexual?"

Frustrated by this thought, and, of course, by the recalcitrant story, she pressed play on the video, preparing to let a familiar voice calm her.

"Hey there everyone - "

But there was to be no calm. She could tell at once the difference in the voice she knew so well. This wasn't the normal wacky voice, or the occasionally indifferent one. Instead, there was something playful, almost arch, about the intonation. It was as though he had a secret, that he was pretending to be embarrassed about, but which in actuality he could hardly wait to reveal. She started to pulse in anticipation.

"- this is raocow, and today I thought we would do something a little different. I have a guest staying with me ..."

Before the other voice was even there, she felt it. She literally held herself in excitement, but the thought of hands touching on a keyboard and knees bumping under a table was too much for her. Pausing the video, she groped for the bed and immediately lay down. If she had thought of her story, it would no longer have bothered her. But she didn't think of her story... The sun had long since set, and once she had retreated from the glow of the computer screen there would be no need to draw the curtains.
dont wanna jihad no more
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

the internet is a strange and frightening place
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

She's got that as an infinite loop for her dynamic wallpaper. Probably.

And now, to wash away the creepiness, have another excerpt from the RikunxMarisa story:
"WAIT A GOSH-DARN SECOND!", Rikun suddenly burst out, surprising Marisa, who temporarily lost control over her broom. Due to her quick reflexes, she managed to return to it's steady flightpath though. Angrily, she looked over to her passenger sitting behind her.
"What's the problem, lady? You want to kill us?", she asked her nonchalantly and with a bitter tone of sarcasm in her voice.
"Is this... really... FREAKING- GENSOKYO?!", Rikun raised her voice again, shouting against the wind. The witch in front of her raised an eyebrow, as if to say "Of course, what did you think this was?".
"B-but--- then--- how did I get here? I... I was just at raocow's house, wasn't I? How... how did I end up-", she stammered, finally realizing the situation she was in. Before she could continue though, Marisa cut her off, throwing a sharp "ze-!" at her.
"I don't know how you got here, and I don't really care. Yukari might have gapped you in, you might have find a weak point of the Hakurei Border, I don't know. It's troublesome enough for me that I have to deal with you know because Reimu threw both of us out. So you better be grateful since I'm helping you out and all, ze.", she remarked with clear annoyance in her voice and turned away from the perplexed Rikun on the back of her broom.
"But... raocow!", she burst out again. "I was... with him... in his room... We sexed each other... It... felt magical~"
With Rikun drifting off into her own thoughts, possibly as a way of subconsciously shielding her mind from the sudden change of environment, Marisa decided to not pay attention to her passenger anymore. Keeping this awkward silence throughout the rest of the flight, they eventually arrived at Marisa's house, located deep inside the endless seeming forest of magic.
(I ought to work on this more, I'm gonna start posting the whole story on the 1st of April probably)
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

Ze

Elicits an agreement. Used only by men in casual conversation among colleagues, or with those whose social status is below that of the speaker.
  • Nomi ni ikou ze.
    飲みに行こうぜ。
    Let's go for a drink!
give me a cameo in the next episode
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Somepartsareme wrote:
Ze

Elicits an agreement. Used only by men in casual conversation among colleagues, or with those whose social status is below that of the speaker.
  • Nomi ni ikou ze.
    飲みに行こうぜ。
    Let's go for a drink!
give me a cameo in the next episode
Fuck you, Marisa says "ze" whenever she freaking feels like it.
I'm gonna check to see how I can work you into the story, your name will probably end up on a note or something.
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

i don't know why incorrect usage of japanese ending particles is what i chose to bother me about that story
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

waiting for the next chapter
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

Somepartsareme wrote:waiting for the next chapter
Currently on vacation, got lots of time to write, expect next update (28th of April) to be 3-4 chapters long...
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Re: The Official Slash Fiction Thread! (RAod)

Post by RikunFrances »

I present to you, censored Moopreng! MoopsxWareng
Moops had arranged the meet up via PM. Wareng and he were excited for months, talking incognito in the IRC chat log, and spending long nights on skype. Now Moops could finally hold Wareng in his arms, snugly, as they had longed to do ever since a few months after they first met. Fate tempted them slowly, bringing them together, but had the IRC known, they perhaps would have been made fun of, or worse yet, have a fanfiction written about them. Wareng usually wasn't the person to be open about his true feelings, yet he had an unguarded sense of trust within Moops, which soon evolved into love. This love was accepted by Moops, who shared the same caring feelings of his beloved Wareng. Despite the risk, they decided to plan a meet up, at Moops house, away from Wareng's parents' prying eyes.

They were now together and alone at last. The plans were difficult and risky, but it's a risk they were willing to take. Wareng stroked Moops' face and kissed him gently. Moops clutched onto Wareng and held him in his lap, stroking his silky hair. Wareng looked up at Moops and wrinkled his nose, and in a childish manner asked, “Aren't guys supposed to do some sort of thing up the ass or something? Or do I have the wrong idea?” Moops laughed and Wareng gave him a look of displeasure. “Okay okay I know you want it.” Moops said, seductively pressing Wareng to the floor with his hips. Wareng, in an attempt to show his tsundere even more than it was already showing, tried to push Moops away with no avail. Moops stroked Wareng's lips, “How cute, trying to play hard to get. I'm afraid that won't work on me.” He said, pausing and smiling suspiciously, “I'll ride you like the cute little pony you are.” Moops then did some naughty things I can't describe in the talkhaus.

Moops licked his hands clean from that marshmallow fluff. “You know Wareng...” Moops started, “I'm gonna do something to you, and you might not like it.” Moops spoke softly, “Do you know what it is?” Wareng lifted his head and tilted it to speak, “You already have your hand on my hand, what more could you do to me?” Wareng said, nonchalantly, though blushing through the pillow and looking away. Moops then did some more things I can't elaborate on and asked Wareng how he fared. “It's p good, you know.” Moops retreated from Wareng and cleaned both of them off in a hot bath. You know, they were having a fluff fight.

After Wareng arrived home from his hot week with Moops, he found himself to be getting a little fatter, and Moops pointed it out as well. “What the shit is this Moops?!” Wareng asked, a little upset. Moops smiled at him through the lens of his webcam, “It's our child Wareng.” He said, laughing. Wareng looked beyond the screen in disbelief of what he just heard. He turned the chair around and smiled warmly at himself, pushing back the thoughts of the body horror that would ensue later.
Doesn't this just give you the warm fuzzies? Anyone who wants the uncensored version PM me. :>
Somepartsareme

Post by Somepartsareme »

Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

That image is grosser than anything in this thread so I'm spoilering it
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
Aposke
Banned

Post by Aposke »

It was all okay until I read the last paragraph.
I mean, really, Rikun?
Really?

Wow, I... can't even think of anything equally disturbing happening in my Marikun story. I really want to stay on the same creepyness level as you, but you're making it more and more difficult.
RikunFrances
Mentally Ill

Post by RikunFrances »

Aposke wrote:It was all okay until I read the last paragraph.
I mean, really, Rikun?
Really?

Wow, I... can't even think of anything equally disturbing happening in my Marikun story. I really want to stay on the same creepyness level as you, but you're making it more and more difficult.
Someone told me to make someone pregnant, it was either Argu or Darkbuu or something.
So I made tsundere Wareng the bottom. :>
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

The last paragraph was completely necessary to the theme of the story.
morsel/morceau

Post by morsel/morceau »

Requesting you write one where the protagonanists seem to hate each other but their passion proves too strong.

Possible couples:
-Punisher/Omleteotl
-Argumentable/AUS
-rubberfishy/kilon
dont wanna jihad no more
limepie20

Post by limepie20 »

-limepie/snn