(shouting)

Nezumi Man - Suddenly, rat!

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
shaman

Nezumi Man - Suddenly, rat!

Post by shaman »

Wow I didn't see that coming. And seeing there's no thread about it, I'm creating one.

Well, I already played the game before, it's fun. I love megaman-styled games, like this one and rozenkreustillette, they are new stuff but still manage to keep the spirit of the original

Good luck to raocow, that game isn't very easy lol
is this videogames?
HarmfulGravemind
First name: Steve

Re: Nezumi Man - Suddenly, rat!

Post by HarmfulGravemind »

Wow, I liked this first part more then the entire runman series ^^
GauRocks

Post by GauRocks »

I'm going to go ahead and vote that Butter Nezumi should be first, because whatever weapon you could possiblty get will be hilarious. Keep in mind that I have never played (or even heard of) this, so I have no idea about the relative difficulties or weaknesses or anything. I just think it's hilarious to give a boss the power of butter.
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

Meh, I've never been a huge megaman fan, (The only one that I've really liked is MMX) but the game looks like a pretty funny ripoff of it.
I could see raocow LPing it.
<SNN> WHO DARES
<Kristian> TO TRY TO STOP THE TIME BOMB?!
AirPump

Post by AirPump »

GauRocks wrote:I'm going to go ahead and vote that Butter Nezumi should be first, because whatever weapon you could possiblty get will be hilarious. Keep in mind that I have never played (or even heard of) this, so I have no idea about the relative difficulties or weaknesses or anything. I just think it's hilarious to give a boss the power of butter.
Butter's weapon:
Similar to leaf shield, but does more damage. And of course, the objects surrounding you are chunks of butter.
Character weak to ice:
Dragon Nezumi
Also, this isn't so much of a spoiler as a somewhat important detail: each boss only has one weakness each, and no two bosses share a weakness. It's fully cyclical, like Mega Man 9.

Also, I already
beat the game and the "special" game afterward.
HarmfulGravemind

sticky please
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Post by raocow »

HarmfulGravemind wrote:sticky please
Not until the game starts 'for real' !
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
kilon

Post by kilon »

raocow wrote:
aw :(

Since votings aren't officially open, I won't vote.
But what I see, I like. It doesn't seem to hard yet so I'm scared to see what it will become.
kuposan3
doesn't post much
First name: Robin
Pronouns: she/her

Post by kuposan3 »

When I saw the idea for this while lurking the suggestions topic, I didn't think raocow would be touching it for a while so I sort of stole it and LP'd it myself. Whoops?

If you'd like to make it easier for yourself, here's the weakness order:
Ice>Dragon>Wave>Smoke>Milky>Delay>Usagi>Butter>Ice
P.S.: The bosses in the end game are amazing. All of them.
:trans_pride: :ace_pride:
raocow
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily

Post by raocow »

I'm not reading anything related to boss order, weapons, whatnot. Half the fun in megaman games is figuring these things out.
Paragraph

Post by Paragraph »

This looks like a great load of japany mad fun.

Also, you're quite good at the game proper, too bad you still don't know how to handle bosses :lol: . Though you managed quite well at the end, sans the last few seconds where you were getting visibly (and audibly) really nervous.

Simon
wheedler

Post by wheedler »

I've never played Megaman before, either, so I'm pretty interested in how this plays out and when the next episode will be.
-Mat
Thissa

Post by Thissa »

This game is awesome and so is Runman, I have no preference for one over the other. Perhaps you could do both on alternating days, bowling-alley style?
raocow

Post by raocow »

Kinda made a third recording tonight, having a spare half hour, so might as well sticky this right now.
HarmfulGravemind

raocow wrote:
told ya xD
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer
First name: Rabi~En~Roll

Post by Kilgamayan »

I like how you posted this as if raocow had no idea what to do with the thread once he saw it.

Sticky requests have to be the dumbest fucking thing in the entire universe of online forums. If site staff deem a topic worthy of a sticky, they'll do it. They don't need to be fucking told to do it. Requesting a sticky is nothing more than a combination of "here, you have no fucking clue how to do your job, so I'll take your hand and guide you through the process" and "hey everyone, look at me! I'm making important decisions", the latter of which is just stupid fucking attention whoring and the former merits a punch in the (testicles/ovaries) for how supremely arrogant and jerkish it is. I really cannot fucking understand the thought process one must go through to decide to tell staff to sticky a topic.

Really, what the fuck is going on here? Did someone really think raocow saw the thread and thought to himself "hurp de derp i wonder what i should do with this thread maybe i shuold sticky it or lock it or delete it i don't know i wish some random schmoe user would help me out in my time of need :("? Did they really think that posting a sticky request would lead to raocow thinking "oh thank heavens a user has come along and solved the riddle of the sphinx for me! i do not know what i would do without $USERNAME i should probably give him/her a pile of cash and maybe moderator status for being such an outstanding citizen"? Is this honestly what goes through the heads of people? I cannot think of a single fucking other possibility for anyone ever that decides a sticky request is a good idea.

Fuck.

On topic: This game looks cute and doable, which is an excellent combination.
Image Please interact Image

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Wareng Teng

Post by Wareng Teng »

COOL STORY BRO

This game does look very fun to play keep it up brosky
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

Kilgamayan wrote:-holycouldyoupossiblysayfuckmore?-
Also, fuck.

...and did you seriously need to write THAT big a thing for something as simple as a sticky request?
<SNN> WHO DARES
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer

Post by Kilgamayan »

Kristian wrote:...and did you seriously need to write THAT big a thing for something as simple as a sticky request?
Kilgamayan wrote:Fuck.
You're right, though, it could have been a little shorter. I should probably clip out the on-topic line at the end, it's a needless waste of space.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
raocow

Post by raocow »

For the record, I was pretty surprised by the sticky request, as I thought my methods up to now where pretty clear.
Daarkbuu
Legendary Ammonite Princess
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Daarkbuu »

Well, i gotta say, this LP looks like it's going to be something very interesting indeed. More crazy, Japanese wackyness.

What the hell is a kangaroo doing there.
Argumentable
the biggest shit
https://argu.talkhaus.com/

Post by Argumentable »

We must find out (if we haven't already)
I'm on Youtube andTwitter and Discord so say hi to me on there cause I don't really post here also I have sigs off so I can make my sig as ugly as I want and it won't bother me this is my sig btw
metaking

Post by metaking »

Because they want us to focus on the kangaroo. :D
Kristian

Post by Kristian »

jasssmin wrote:-lolaboutKilga-
So, will we be getting 3... things tomorrow? Mario-san, Ramen-chan (LOL RUNMAN = "RANMAN" = "RANMEN" GET IT GET IT HA-HA ugh), and Nezumi-chan? o: Or did I misinterpret it and it's just already on episode 3 of Nezunezu?
No, raocow said that if there was a no-progress episode of RunMan, he would upload a Nezumi video.

Basically, we're doing RunMan, and Nezumi will be next.
<SNN> WHO DARES
Kilgamayan
Happy Birthday, Schwer

Post by Kilgamayan »

jasssmin wrote:Kilga, you have me massaging your shoulders as you speak your words. I shall go polish your shoes now and clean your rug with my tongue, for you have the bravery and integrity to stand up for things I am afraid to say. I am indebted to you, I adore your post up there that I'm too lazy to quote, I truly look up to you, my saviour, my hero. You are my new god, the one I'm putting my trust, hope, faith in. Keep listening to my prayers, open my eyes with your miracles, make my useless life worth living.
Thank you. Thank you again. And thank you. For 2-word-replies bring my hormones to boil and foam drippling down my chin anyway.
Give this woman a cigar for the best post I've read all week that wasn't one of mine.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image