(shouting)

Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - 77g FINAL - We Will Rock You [B-Side]

this is the place where lps are being talked about. it's important to talk about games being played on the internet.
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused
First name: Tom

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep32 - Plants on the Beach [Starlight Resort]

Post by QubicTom »

Finishing up in Beach World!
Ep32 - Plants on the Beach

And remember to vote! Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
Chilly Ice Cave - miguel21450
Forest Fever - TwoHeadedYoshi
Irritating... - Camoslash
Mad Science Laboratory - JVyrn
Sky Castle West - Pheonix
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep33 - Door to Cycloptic Irritation [Irritating...]

Post by QubicTom »

Irritating... by camoslash
Ep33 - Door to Cycloptic Irritation

Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
Chilly Ice Cave - miguel21450
Smouldering Stones - E-Man

If I make no progress in 1F8 in JUMP I might release another A2MT tomorrow, so get your vote in early!
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep33 - Door to Cycloptic Irritation [Irritating...]

Post by Tobi555 »

QubicTom wrote:Stuff
The fact that you couldn't visit Irritating isn't a bug. It's part of the code for the auto save upon level entry. Basically what happened was that you forgot to re-enter a level after getting that secret exit to save the path it unlocked. When that happens beating the level will always unlock it again but I thought I'd let you know. I recommend save stating after every recording session just so you don't forget about this again :P

EDIT: Also beating Smoldering Stones will not unlock a path...yet. I'm gonna tell you ahead of time so your aware, there's another level on Mountain world that needs to be beaten to unlock a path after Smoldering Stones. The game basically reads if you've beaten Smoldering Stones and that other level and then will unlock a path for you. It doesn't matter the order you beat the levels in because you have to play both of them regardless in order to continue. Voting for Smouldering Stones.
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused

Post by QubicTom »

Tobi555 wrote:The fact that you couldn't visit Irritating isn't a bug. It's part of the code for the auto save upon level entry. Basically what happened was that you forgot to re-enter a level after getting that secret exit to save the path it unlocked. When that happens beating the level will always unlock it again but I thought I'd let you know. I recommend save stating after every recording session just so you don't forget about this again :P

EDIT: Also beating Smoldering Stones will not unlock a path...yet.
I usually do re-enter the level and start-select out of it to save as soon as I stop recording, that must have been the one time I forgot! Sorry for mistaking it as a bug at first! And thanks for letting me know about Smouldering Stones.

Can you tell how tired I was by my playing and commentary in this video? Remember to get occasional sleep, kids! :lol:
Ep34 - British Pounds and Dropped Hammers

Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
no secret exit here - spitznagl
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

QubicTom wrote:I usually do re-enter the level and start-select out of it to save as soon as I stop recording, that must have been the one time I forgot! Sorry for mistaking it as a bug at first! And thanks for letting me know about Smouldering Stones.
It's fine just thought id clear it up :lol: Voting for, no secret exit here :) No problem didn't want you to think the path was broken or something :lol:
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep34 - British Pounds and Dropped Hammers [Smouldering Stones and Chilly Ice C

Post by Awakenyourmind »

I'm gonna go ahead and say you're ready for Into the Sky castle. :d
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep34 - British Pounds and Dropped Hammers [Smouldering Stones and Chilly Ice C

Post by QubicTom »

Awakenyourmind wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and say you're ready for Into the Sky castle. :d
Maybe it will win the vote next time? :D

We seem to be on a moon base in this level, except for all the gravity and the water.
Ep35 - Super Mario World At The Base

Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
Thwomp Ahoy! - Kevinskie555
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep36 - Shiny Shiny Cutscene [Thwomps Ahoy!]

Post by QubicTom »

What a nice, neat level. Thwomps Ahoy!
Ep36 - Shiny Shiny Cutscene

Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
Super Vehicle 00c Onwards to Moscow - Terry van Feleday
raocow
the death of the incredible huge
Location: maybe the Wizards are the most complex, and the sales guys are up their daily
https://raocow.talkhaus.com/

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep36 - Shiny Shiny Cutscene [Thwomps Ahoy!]

Post by raocow »

man I'm digging these daily a2mt videos

Keep going in the mountain!
the chillaxest of dragonsImage
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

I'm loving daily A2MT also XD Gotta agree with raocow on this one, finish up Mountain world with Super Vehicle 00C :) I remember raocow's play of Thwomps Ahoy had weird midpoint shenanigans so the midpoint would respawn you before the thwomp boss instead of at the pipe, making it so you would skip the entire ice castle. I went in and fixed the spawn point many updates ago while I was testing every level's midpoint :P
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

My vote goes to

Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Kshaard
Dodo/
First name: mac5565
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kshaard »

Obligatory "where's today's music from?" post.

It sounds like Galaxy but I'm fairly sure it's not.
This is someone's signature.

"I don't like that universe I just created by accident . . ."
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

Poking my nose in to say that the Shine Sprite was one of my better graphics.

Also this level was one of the silliest in A2MT I felt, in a really hilarious way but also a teensy bit of bad ways. It's definitely one of the most memorable.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
chridd
Doesn't post frequently
First name: chri
Pronouns: she

Post by chridd »

Kshaard wrote:Obligatory "where's today's music from?" post.

For the second half, Sewage Castle by Wyatt Croucher. Cutscene is Sonic 1 Green Hill, first half of course is from Super Mario World, and I don't know about the boss (but I've heard it before).
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

QubicTom wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and say you're ready for Into the Sky castle. :d
Maybe it will win the vote next time? :D

We seem to be on a moon base in this level, except for all the gravity and the water.
Ep35 - Super Mario World At The Base

Voting options:
A.D.D. - limepie20
Thwomp Ahoy! - Kevinskie555
You never added Into The Sky Castle as a voting option though.
Kshaard
Dodo/
First name: mac5565
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Kshaard »

chridd wrote:
Kshaard wrote:Obligatory "where's today's music from?" post.

For the second half, Sewage Castle by Wyatt Croucher. Cutscene is Sonic 1 Green Hill, first half of course is from Super Mario World, and I don't know about the boss (but I've heard it before).
Oh, it's from Wyatt is it? Wow, props to that guy, it really sounds straight out of Mario Galaxy (not a bad thing)!
This is someone's signature.

"I don't like that universe I just created by accident . . ."
QubicTom
Pleasantly Confused

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep37 - Invading Moscow [Super Vehicle 00c Onwards to Moscow]

Post by QubicTom »

Awakenyourmind wrote:You never added Into The Sky Castle as a voting option though.
You're absolutely right - I never realized I was missing an option! As an apology, tomorrow's A2MT episode will be of Into The Sky Castle. Spoilers: it doesn't go too well for me :lol:
TaviTurnip wrote:Poking my nose in to say that the Shine Sprite was one of my better graphics.

Also this level was one of the silliest in A2MT I felt, in a really hilarious way but also a teensy bit of bad ways. It's definitely one of the most memorable.
Do keep telling us about which art is yours! Also, I think the next level is another of the most memorable!

STARRING DEMO ROSECLAIRE
Ep37 - Invading Moscow
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Re: Let's Play A2MT: The Fixed Edition! - Ep37 - Invading Moscow [Super Vehicle 00c Onwards to Moscow]

Post by Tobi555 »

Already finished watching today's episode XD I love this level a lot, it's a nice way to end Mountain World :) Terry also created Demo's graphics if I'm remembering correctly.
Sugar
Pronouns: fae/faer

Post by Sugar »

Super Vehicle 00C Onwards to Moscow - Romancing SaGa 3 - Magical Tank Battle

The reason why the level ends with power-ups and goal sphere is that the level actually had a boss, but it was unfinished and unplayable, which is why it was replaced with a Goal Sphere. I suppose power-ups at end could be removed as there is no boss anymore, but it's a minor thing.

Voting for A.D.D..
Grounder

Post by Grounder »

No Serac?

Criminal!
Why don't you eat me?

I am perfectly tasty...

AND I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL! :twisted:

ImageImageImage
Tobi555
New A2MT Guy

Post by Tobi555 »

Grounder wrote:No Serac?

Criminal!
:P Cmon we all knew it wasnt salvagable XD I tried for more hours than I care to admit :lol: Voting for A.D.D. also
TaviTurnip
Reach for the top
Abministrator
First name: Rena

Post by TaviTurnip »

Yeah, Terry is the guy who did the updated Demo sprite. Also omg i dreW THAT SPECIAL CCANADIAN COIN!!!1!1 my signature is on it in tiny megapixels u need to play on 4k to see them also i programmed 4k into the snes

I'm a bit sad to see the (completely dysfunctional) boss gone. That to me is definitely a memorable part of Zombie A2MT too, really.
I regularly stream on Twitch! with other members of the talkhaus. Come watch Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 2PM for blind playthroughs and Pokémon and Touhou and stuff. Come hang out with us!
Awakenyourmind
Muwha!

Post by Awakenyourmind »

QubicTom wrote:
Awakenyourmind wrote:You never added Into The Sky Castle as a voting option though.
You're absolutely right - I never realized I was missing an option! As an apology, tomorrow's A2MT episode will be of Into The Sky Castle. Spoilers: it doesn't go too well for me :lol:
TaviTurnip wrote:Poking my nose in to say that the Shine Sprite was one of my better graphics.

Do keep telling us about which art is yours! Also, I think the next level is another of the most memorable!

STARRING DEMO ROSECLAIRE
Ep37 - Invading Moscow
Muwhaha!